pls add me in ur pm list
Posted: 13 years ago
great intro.
do continue plz.
add me to yr pm list.
thx,

Part 2:

The vast mansion embraced the first rays of the rising sun. The garden surrounding the drive-way bloomed with flowers and the birds could be heard welcoming a new day with their constant chirping. The servants were hurrying into the mansion from their respective quarters, eager to start their daily chores of else face the scrutinizing gaze of the owner.

An old lady of about eighty was standing at the top of the staircase elegantly dressed in a white saree and adorned with pearl ornaments. By witnessing the servants doing their daily work with such fervour, a smile crept up savitri devi's lips,knowing the reason for their fear. He had just returned home from a business trip. As she came down the stairs she called out to a busy nakul,"Nakul , jaake vicky  aur annie ko uttao. Jaldi. Agar who log aadhe ghante mein neeche nahin pahunche tho uski zimmedaari meri nahin", she ordered as nakul scurried away with a task in hand."Aur haan, Maan ko jakar kahiyega ki breakfast ready hai." The look on Nakul's face on hearing Maan's name was hilarious, daadi laughed as she proceeded towards the dining hall''

The exercise room of the outhouse was filled with the masculine scent of the man practicing his martial arts .His shirtless form exposed his well toned body, where each muscle looked like it was chiseled to perfection. His muscles ripped and bulged as he threw punches and kicked in the air. Once he had stretched his muscles to the limit, satisfied with his workout, he proceeded towards the bathroom where the warm water from the shower cascaded down his body mingling with his sweat.

Coming out of the bathroom, he moved over to his large than life size wardrobe selecting his office wear for the day. First putting on his shirt and trousers which stuck like a second skin o his well toned body, he proceeded to adjust his tie and put on his vest coat. Finally, moving towards the dressing table to run a brush through his hair and retrieve his rolex watch, MAAN SINGH KHURAANA, glanced at himself in the mirror. A well groomed man of thirty, stared back at him. He took in a moment of pride thinking about his achievements as the heir of the Khuraana's and there were quite a few.

From his childhood he had been brought up with the constant reminder of being the next in line for the takeover of the Khuraana empire. After his parents death due to an unfortunate accident , his grandmother was left to harbour the sinking family business. But she did well! Well was an understatement, he mused to himself. She actually did a fabulous job, bringing up the market value of the almost ruined business after her son's death, while bringing up her grandchildren with the utmost love and care. When he reached the age of 15, Daadimaa wished for him to go abroad to pursue his studies as it was a custom, the Khuraana's followed from generations. Maan was reluctant to go away from his family, but seeing his daadimaa's hope in him, he grudgingly agreed. He had to agree. He loved and respected his grandmother way to much to refuse. So he went away to The U.K where he graduated with a bachelors of engineering in civil and architecture from the university of London .Now , studying in a foreign country wasn't a piece of cake, where he time and again faced the taunts and teases for being an Asian. Of course it was mostly the male species!! He smirked to himself. The opposite gender thought along completely different lines. But all these incidents further made him delve into his protective cocoon, thus developing a cold and hard exterior. He further completed his MBA from the university of Massachusettes, USA. At this point of time, the business pressure started taking a toll on daadima's health and he was forced to return to India and take over the Family Business. And from then on, there was no looking back. MAAN SINGH KHURAANA emerged as a conquerer in the witty world of business. He was just ruthless when it came to expanding the Khuraana's. He managed to trick several other companies into handing him over their multi-crore projects and deals. His takeover was merciless and so was the fate of his numerous girlfriends. Thanks to him, Khuraana Constructions was one of the topmost construction sectors in India and had its brances in several other countries. His daadimaa was sure proud of him. There was just one problem. His grandmother's constant nagging about him settling down, following which they had a tiff and Maan decided to shift to the outhouse in Anger.

"Sir, Daadimaa ne aapko naashte ke liye bulaaya hai" nakul interrupted Maan's train of thoughts. Maan's one glance was enough for the flustered Nakul to shrink to invisibility. Maan smiled to himself thinking about the power he possessed, while making his way to the mansion. ''..

precap:

they meet.....😉

part 3

please do post your comments and let me know your feedback!!!😊

Edited by kathie_berns - 12 years ago
loved it awesome part
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
I'm relatively new here... So i dont exactly know how to pm people except those who are in my friend list... So if u want me to pm u the updated parts kindly add me to your pm lists... There are more updates to come.... 😊
lovelyyy part .......
eagerly waiting for precap : they meet 😉
cont soon
thnx for d PM 🤗
hmmmm so much of attitude he scared nakul my love 😆
good going dear 👏