Fan Fictions

Maneet ff: strange desires, updated part24,page142 - Page 54

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
what happened to him?? how could he? like the way he repented but it will not bring any good to him...
lets see what he has to say to her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOMEEE,SUPERB UR FF PLZZ ADD ME IN UR PM
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

1stly , Thanks for updating amidst your exams ; really appreciate it ðŸ˜Š
My fear came true 
He again hurt her & this time crossed his limits ðŸ˜¡

Everything is happening with Geet in the same time ðŸ˜’
First Maan then dadaji ðŸ˜­ ; poor girl can't even leave her job & stay away from Monster Khurana ðŸ˜¡

Really my heart went out for that girl .
No dignified girl would tolerate this .
But I really wanna see what Maan does now that he knows that ðŸ¤¬ Sasha was responsible for the blunder as also now how would he face her .

Can he escape from his conscience ???

Superb , Fantastic update Glitter Star Blue Glitter Star Blue Glitter Star Blue

Loved it ...Glitter Rose Blue
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 18
unbelievable...
Maan forced Geet...
poor Geet...
Maan better beg for her forgiveness...
cont soon...
alfiya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wud rele b happy if nw geet ignores maan n punish him by being indifferent to him...i mean she'l talk,smile n laugh wid evry1 bt whn it came to maan she keep it to minimal i mean nly business related talks wid him ntn on personal front...wiich wud hurt him...i rele HATE him srsly...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG, this was something I didn't expect, you really have given the whole situation a great twist, wonder where things will go from here.

Amazing update, now I'm really eager to read what happens next, please continue soon ðŸ˜Š
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he he force him self to her ..i am feeling bad for geet  she is in so much pain.i hope maan ask forgiveness ...maan you should be sorry..thank you for this part and om take your time dear 
Edited by monikaseth - 12 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update!...poor Geet!...How could Maan stoop so low?!...small consolation that he stopped when he did, though I'm wondering how he'll earn her forgiveness...
-shamima- thumbnail
First of all Thankyou for taking time out from your exam prep to put us out of the misery of the cliffhanger 😊

And Omd I actualy thought he was going to do the deed but he was brought back to reality by geets fear stricken face I mean I know he feels guilty but what he did was wrong and it's hard to forgive and regain trust but awe he does feel bad and drawing in guilt and regret but also receiving the pain of inflicting geet such hurt and poor geet she at the moment is in a state of shock and pain and harboring hate for maan and now she's in more pain as her bauji is in hospital which means she can't leave KC but it's made her determined to go there and face maan as she wants to complete her baujis dream I hope she gives maan a chance to regret what he did an repent his mistake anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊

Ps good luck for your exams