U didnt pmed me for last 3 updates
Kyun kyun
I missed them😭😭
Loved how its gng tit for tat between Maan n Geet
Plz pm me this tym
kathie_berns thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 11:

Geet could not believe what she was hearing. She and handling this project, that too all alone? There had to be some major mistake. Everybody gathered there knew that, and they kept giving pitiful small glances at Geet.

"So miss Geet Handa, Mr.Chopra will be returning from a business trip next week and I want you to go to the site, look at the land layout, prepare the blueprint of the design and present it on the coming Monday. You have a week to get ready." Maan informed her while checking through some files.

"But sir, how can I handle such a big project? I mean I'm just a fresh graduate. I do not have the practical experience in this field. I know nothing about designing the structure of the building by taking a look at the construction site. I can't…….."

"Miss Handa, my decision is final. No amount of your unnecessary complaints can change my decision. And besides, if your certificates are who you claim you are, don't you think it was high time we put your knowledge into good use? And this would be a learning experience for you. So, all the best Miss Handa. Be ready with the presentation on Monday." He got up from his seat, indicating the end of their conversation.

Geet just walked out with Yash ready to follow her, but Maan stopped him. Mr. Chopra, you are yet to be given an assignment. And I believe I dint give you the assignment of following Miss Handa." Maan told him coldly.

"Sorry Sir!" yash replied a little scared.

"So, the four of you will assist another of my architect Mr. Rao on a project on the outskirts of Delhi. This project deals with building residency apartments, so it wouldn't be a problem for you.

I want each one to work to their maximum efficiency, and not interfere in another's work. Any negligence from your part and it will be a black mark on your training certificate. So be careful" he stressed on the last sentence looking particularly at Yash.

"Of course Sir! You can always count on us" Nitya replied giving a sweet smile to him while Shilpa nodded foolishly. "You may leave now. I will be getting a report of your daily progress, so all the best." He went back to working on his laptop. The others got a cue and left.

"Geet is such a goner!" Nitya giggled to Shilpa while Yash looked on helplessly. He had to do something to help Geet, but he was no more better than her. Nor he had the experience, and nor the creativity. Poor Geet had to manage it on her own, thanks to that Beast, Yash thought angrily………

Geet could not think straight. Her mind was blank. Her feet just carried her to Sasha's cabin.

"May, I come in Mam?" she knocked at Sasha's door. "Come on in Geet. Why are you looking so depressed? Any problem?" Sasha enquired seeing the look on Geet's face.

Geet narrated everything to Sasha and Sasha was furious even before Geet finished. "How can M.K do this? Giving a trainee an entire project to handle, that too all alone, is such an illogical thing to do? I knew M.K could be unreasonable at times, but this is the height. What grudge is he harboring against you to  handle this project single handed? Even senior architects need a team to work on the project. I will go and talk to Him, and hopefully my talk will put some sense into him." Sasha fumed as she picked up the phone and dialed Maan's number.

"Mam," Geet at last broke her silence. Don't convince Sir about anything. He wants me to do the project, and I will make sure I do it. If he is hot headed, I'm no less. I just need you to give me an idea as to how to go about things."

Sasha admired this simply dressed girl. She looked simple, but she possessed the will power of a fighter. And Sasha just loved women who could stand up to themselves.

"Geet, I like your spirit. And since I know you are being given unfair treatment, I will help you, provided this secret will be only between you and me. I will put some members of my team to work with you. Go with them to the construction site and study the land properly. My team will help you with the measurements and stuff. Prepare a rough sketch of your ideas and I will help you do the final presentation. But, this is completely off the record! Deal?" sasha extended her hand towards Geet which Geet shook happily.

"Thank you mam! i cant imagine what I would do without you" Geet said with gratitude.

"Thank me later Geet. Now get to work. You need to set an impression." Sasha made some quick phone calls and minutes later some people appeared in sasha's cabin whom she introduced as few of her team members. She quickly explained the situation to them and asked them to help Geet as much as they could. Geet thanked Sasha once again as she proceeded with Sasha's team members towards the construction site……….

Maan spun the paper weight round the table as he smiled in satisfaction. Now that girl would exactly know what Maan Singh Khuraana really was made up of. He knew he had given her an impossible task considering her inexperience in the field, and she could not possibly complete the presentation. Even if she did, he had other plans for her. This time, he would ruin her courageous attitude. He would shred it to bits, he would make her beg at his feet and apologize to him, and that was a promise! He had an idea. He picked up the phone and asked for Nitya to be sent in. she was one pawn he could easily use, since he knew she was smitten by him, like countless others.

Nitya appeared flustered and excited. Maan got up from his chair and went towards her. Slowly he bent close to her and whispered seductively," How are you finding it here nitya? Is this work environment suiting you?"

"Yes sir! It is wonderful working here." She replied batting her fake eyelashes at him.

"And how about your team members? Are you getting along well with them? If you have a problem regarding any issue, you just need to come and tell me ok!" he whispered softly running his fingers through the length of her hand from behind. Nitya was feeling on top of the world.

"No sir. My team members are just fine. Except for one, but I don't want to bad mouth anybody" nitya looked up at him innocently.

Damn this female, she was more foolish than he thought. Where she had to reply in a word, she explained animatedly, and where she was required to give the details, she would shut her mouth. He gave another try.

"What about Miss Handa? Is she giving you any trouble?" he asked her more seductively.

"Yes Sir" Nitya replied breathlessly as he was tickling her senses. "I don't know why, but she seems to be having a problem with me. She just waits for a chance to insult me and show me down in front of others." Nitya spoke with some fake tears in her eyes.

" Is that so?" Maan asked casually. "Well,not for long. I will not tolerate anybody speak against you. I will try to get rid of her, but for that I need your help. Will you help me?" he entangled his fingers in hers.

"Of course sir! That goes without saying." Nitya whispered close to him.

"I want you to keep an eye on Geet without her noticing it, and I want you to give me a day to day report on her progress with the project. Also, I will prepare a presentation and give you by the end of tomorrow. I need you to present it for me next week. You could put in a little effort for me. Couldn't you?" he squeezed her hand in his.

"I'll do it sir." Nitya told him enthusiastically. He went back to his table and opened a new file.

"You may leave Nitya. But remember, only we share this little secret." He winked at her as she left his office nodding her head dreamily.

Women were so easy to handle, he laughed to himself. He knew that Nitya had got the degree and through her father's influence and not through her hard work. Anyways, he would use her to the maximum extent and then terminate her. He didn't want dolled up models who didn't have the sense to think for themselves. So the first step towards achieving his task was done, and that covered almost all of his plans. Now he just had to sit and watch his plan being executed on Geet Handa. Now, back to preparing the presentation for darling Nitya, he thought with an evil smile….

Precap: the predator and the unaware😉

do press the like button and encourage me. i'm sure you can do at least that for appreciating my wriring if not leaving comments...😕

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
cont soon
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maan is such an ewww
I dnt lyk him at all
He is being so mean n rude
Loved Sasha n the way she was helping her was awesum
I wish Geet wins n Maan looses it
Plzzz
Thanx for pm
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update ... 

thnx 4 d pm..

continue soon ...

dis maan is so mean ..
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg maan spying on geet thats new track loved it though 😆
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Maan plotting to spy on Geet 🤔
Actually I'm having mixed feelings to it ; I mean from Maan's POV he wants to take revenge , so clearly , he's @ war & everything is fair in love & war ...I guess 🤔 
But from an unbiased perspective Geet did not seek anybody's help to teach Maan a lesson . The entire sprinkling powder was executed by her alone ; her own inception & implementation 🤔

Dunno about its outcome , but 1 thing is for sure , if Geet gets hurt & ridiculed in this act ... the most guilt ridden person would be none other than Maan Singh Khurana 
Its a really interesting track ⭐️ ⭐️
Am loving it 👍🏼

( sorry if I bored u with my long comments ; but after reading the update could'nt stop giving my POV 😛 )

kinno thumbnail
awesome update
thanks for PM😊
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb update
cont soon