Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
wow that was an awsome one yaar ...so so awsome 
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh no uska jeena haraam kar dega yeh zaalim singh khurana..............phir bhi takkar geet handa se hain............i am sure she will retort back quickly............maan will learn his lesson from her for sure.........cant wait to read the next part
sakadafi thumbnail
Great update!! What to say...whenever Maan and Geet come aamne saamne, clashes are bound to happen ðŸ˜†

Continue soon...
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
pls pm me ur next update
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
just read all the parts!

amazing!

continue sooN!

plzzz add me 2 ur pm list!
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb ... liked all ur updates .... 

plzzz ... add me to ur pm list ....

continue soon ....
sanjulee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...
looking forward for more...
update soon...
yogita1382 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
poor geet!
Nice update. Please update the next soon yaar! we are waiting.
kathie_berns thumbnail

Part 9:

Geet's breath caught in her throat. The others shrank back in fear. And Maan just moved towards her, not once removing his gaze from her. Geet just closed her eyes and remembered her parents strangely feeling that it should be the last picture in her mind before she went to Babaji. He stood just mere inches from her and spoke with such venom, that Geet felt the venom seep through her veins. "just who the hell do you think you are miss. Handa?" he barked.

All Geet could do was start blabbering. "I'm sorry sir! I didn't expect you to be standing at the door. It was just that I was sipping my coffee and I didn't see you. If you give me your shirt I could clean'.''.."

"Enough Miss Handa", he seethed. Maan took a deep breath and calmed himself. He would not lose his temper, atleast not on this female. Once he was in control, he came back to his cold demeanor."By the way, why did you take the trouble to go elsewhere and get coffee?"

Now it was Geet's turn to stare at him totally confused. Out of all the questions she was expecting, what kind of a question this was? Maybe the hot coffee which scalded his skin must have even had an effect on his brains, Geet thought hysterically. She was rudely interrupted from her thoughts, when he said," All you had to do was snap your fingers once, and a coffee machine would be installed here at that very minute. After all, I seems to me, that this is the only work you seem to be fit for. Searching for a chance to escape work and what better excuse than to sip coffee. Isn't it Handa?" he stated sarcastically. Nitya and Shilpa smirked silently while Yash looked on helplessly.

"You have got it entirely wrong sir! I have been working form morning. I was tired. So I took a coffee break.Is there a problem with that? I'm sure the humans in your office are allowed to relax or do you think they are machines who never tire?" she retorted back.

"No, of course not. Except that the others working here didn't see the need for a coffee break at this odd time and were quite engrossed in their work except for your highness." He said a tad too sweetly. Geet was about to argue back when Maan warned her in icy tones," A word more from you miss Handa , and you would be out of this company even before you know what is going on. I do not require low efficiency machines who only search for a chance to escape work and then justify themselves acting like they can never be wrong. Anyways, I'll make your job easier. Leave this room right now. I don't think there is anything in here which could interest you. So I suggest you go home and call it a day", he pointed his finger towards the door.

"But sir, Geet", Yash stopped what he was saying midway when Maan gave him a glare. "Speak when you are spoken to. I do not like it when people unnecessarily give strain to their vocal chords", he told him coldly. Seeing Geet  still standing there," And Miss Handa, in which language should I tell you GET OUT", he thundered and the others shrank back a little more.

Geet could not control the flow of tears which threatened to leave her eyes any second. Without giving a backward glance, she ran out of the room stopping only inside the ladies washroom.

"B******" she screamed at the mirror. Dog, swine, rascal and all the words her clogged brain could think of at that moment followed. Low efficiency machine! How dare he insult me in that way, she asked herself in the mirror. "Babaji, why did you make such a person my boss whose only happiness lies in insulting me every step of the way." She choked back her tears as she looked at the ceiling. "Show me a way out of this mess. I cant bear working for this man anymore.Show me the way Babaji!" she cried for a good five minutes before making up her mind to get even with that beast. Yes! She would get even with that beast. How and when, she didn't know, but she would get even. Brightened up with that thought she calmed herself and once she made herself presentable, she left the washroom and headed towards the reception area where she was to meet Pinky and Meera. On the way Yash caught up with her. "Geet, you alright? I'm so sorry, I wanted to defend you but that a** h***  wouldn't let me utter a word."

"That's ok yash! I'm fine." She pretended a fake smile.

"Can I ask you something Geet? Have you met the boss before? I mean do you know each other outside office or has something taken place between you all? Don't get me wrong, I'm just concerned because everytime you meet, the place becomes a war zone with him trying to rip your head off, and you throwing daggers at him" Yash enquired.

"Oh, it is nothing. It is just that I happened to meet him a couple of days ago, and I gave him a piece of my mind regarding some topic, without knowing who he was, and now that I'm under his mercy, all he wants to do is get even with me for hurting his ego." Looking at his scared face she laughed," Don't you worry Yash. Its not as bad as you think. We are just warming up. If he is royalty, I'm no less. If I don't bring him down on my knees, my name is not Geet Handa". She said in all finality.

"Geet, I really don't know what took place between you and MK, but my advice to you is stay away from him. He doesn't look like the kind who takes things lightly. Anyways, you take care. Will meet you tomorrow at nine. Bye!" he waved to her and walked away as they reached the reception area.

When Pinky and Meera came forward to greet her, se contemplated on whether or not to tell them about what happened today. At last she decided against it. After all when she could handle the issue alone, why involve them. They would simply get worried, and she didn't want to ruin their peace of mind. She could always tell them some other time. When they asked, she just pretended that her day went quite well. Once she reached home, she called it a day, giving them an excuse that she was exhausted, and went to bed. Once under the covers, the whole day flashed before her, and again the  tears filled her eyes to the brim. No! she was no tgoing to cry for that a** h****. Suddenly an idea flashed to her mind. Only thinking about it lifted her mood immensely. Yes! She would execute her plan tomorrow. "Maan sir, o not fear, Geet is here", she laughed as she thought about her plan and fell asleep''

The next day, she awoke with a sense of excitement. She got ready before Meera and Pinky and irritated them to no end, until they were finally outside the house. Once they were outside, she pretended to have forgotten something, and entered the house only to place the powder tin in her bag. Once they reached KC, Geet thanked Babaji that he had not yet arrived. She stood near the reception area talking to pinky, whilst scanning the area on how exactly to execute her plan.

When the clock struck nine, and the employees started running here and there, indicating the arrival of his highness, Geet walked to the entrance. She pretended to drop something and bent to pick it up, looking around if anyone was noticing. When no one was looking, she emptied all the talc powder right in the middle and spread it on the smooth marble floor. Welcome Mr. Khuraana, she laughed evilly and disappeared'..

Maan Singh Khuraana entered in all his glory, with his bodyguards following him. He stopped at the entrance and as usual roamed a glance over his employees. Once he was satisfied, he resumed his walk in full attitude. And then,suddenly the employees heard a THUD sound reverberating through the walls of the office. The next moment they saw Maan Singh Khuraana fallen on his ass in the middle of the floor, and his face smeared with some white powder. All the employees on the floor stood up shocked. They were just waiting to explode. And when a client's 4 year old child pointed at Maan and started giggling, the whole floor roared out in laughter. The body guards looked everywhere other than him trying to control their laughter. MSK on the floor was a hilarious sight! Geet who was observing all this from the side laughed her heart out.

Maan had never faced such kind of an embarrassment in his whole life. As he roared out, the entire floor became quiet. Geet knew, that many people would be losing their jobs today if she didn't intervene soon. She quickly came up from behind him and stood in front of him.

The last person Maan wanted to face in this state was Geet Handa. When he raised his head to see her standing in front of him with mock concern, he wished the ground swallowed him alive.

"Oh my god,sir! How did this happen to you? Are you alright?" saying so, she extended her hand for help all the while her eyes laughing at him. If looks could kill, she would have died a thousand deaths by the looks he was now giving her. When he shifted his gaze to the guards they quickly controlled themselves. He tried to get up, again slipping and falling on his back, right in front of her feet extracting soft giggles from everybody. Finally the guards helped him get up and he quickly disappeared inside the elevator with his back towards the employees. Once the lift doors closed, they held their hands to their stomach and laughed, seeing his ass covered in white powder.

So much for asking me to get out yesterday Maan SIR! Look who cant wait to get out of everybody's sight today! Geet smiled to herself. She didn't want t do this, but he left her with no other alternative. If he wanted to play dirty, she was fine with it. She was no less. she would push him right into the drain. She laughed feeling a little guilty as she made her way to HIS cabin with the other team members.

precap: what is gonna happen?😉

so how was the update? please leave your comments..😊

part 10

Edited by kathie_berns - 13 years ago
Acharya10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heheeeheee, awesome yaaarrrrr