Users

Frequent Posters

FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Aasthahere

k my imagination is sumthing like this!

arjun plays holi wid his friends and comes back
he starts surfing the net ....he catches some mayur scenes on youtube...he has a huge smile on his face watching him acting as talli mayu
he decides calling rati.....as he hasn't talked to her from quite a while....
he picks up the phone ......

rati-hello
arjun-hello
rati-kaun bol raha hai??
arjun-jhaasi ki rani rati kumari
rati(wid memories flashbacking in her mind and a smile creeping on her face)-jun

u guys continue till i think.....

Arjun smiles while thinking that she still remembered his pet name. He thinks of teasing her : Aur nahi toh kaun? kisi aur mein itnio himmat hai ki woh tumhe is tarah bula sake?

Rati smiles at his behaviour and gets emotional. She says: bilkul nahi...i missed you....

Arjun becomes happy and says: tabhi toh khud phone nahi kiya

Rati is in a dilemma....she thinks abt telling him how much she wanted to talk to him but thought otherwise: aisi baat nahi hai....woh main bas busy thi./..aur, kya chal raha hai? sab kuch theek?

Arjun, without thinking, says : ab tum ho nahhi toh sab kuch kaisa ho sakta hai? [thinks abt what he has said and adds] : perfect!

Rati smiles and arjun is happy to hear her magical voice...she says: tum bhi na Jun....poore pagal ho....

Arjun silently adds : tumhare liye...

But Rati cant hear anything.....

Now continue.....

Originally posted by: Aasthahere

i have nuthing to say now...mahak...
tum hi ab is ladki ko samjhao!!

main bhi thak chuki hun isse samjha samjha kar! 😡

iska kuch nahi ho sakta hai!

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
he said sabvhi teachers sahi kehte the ki bacho ke maamle mein itna nahi padhna chahiye and that xyz.............i wonder what actually made her say that.............i am calling her parents and i stopped him as her parents dont know about all this..................and he said ok........ask xyz to confess on phone.................jab maine sabko bataya i told him...........everyone shouted at me and xyz said ki woh  sir ke saamne nahi maanegi...........this gave me and my friend's a shock.........a big one..........we mean agar sir ne galat kiya hain to woh bol kyun nahi sakti ..........she was like main mukar jaongi...........kahoongi surbhi kahaniyan bana rahi hain.............and i will be in trouble........she dont know  sir trusts me a lot..............she was warning me and i smiled and my trust on sir gain a boost...........
Edited by Surbhi123 - 13 years ago
but u said ki she was ur frd...and two three other girls were there too!!!!
EtherealRati thumbnail
my friends said we are with u.............next day hum sabko class ke liye school jaana tha and then we girls went to chem lab........well actually even my friends doubted that if she is sayibg truth but still she asked me to support him..........they were like koi bhi ladki apne baarein mein aisa jhooth nahi bolegi..........

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

koi bhi ladki apne baarein mein aisa jhooth nahi bolegi..........

Exactly!!!!
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Mahak...

but u said ki she was ur frd...and two three other girls were there too!!!!

yaar we are only 8 girls in class..........and the other group said this all........but ya its not like they are not friends but sir dont support them much because of the behavior and attitude they show...........
Aasthahere thumbnail
k i gtg
papa calling
bye
tc
lub ju all

mahak-plz is pagalk ladki ko samjha diyo!
babye miss u hun...hope to talk to u soon yaar

@sur bye tc just listen to wat mahi is saying and boards par dhyaan de!
Sur, ma mujhe bhi bula rahi hain....she is angry that i am still on computer jabki parson paper hai! and i havent studied..so me too going....but this discussion is NOT ending...we need to talk....soon..
EtherealRati thumbnail
and then we reached the lab........and we said to xyz to speak.........while i go and stand in a corner.........i faced suganda big eye look but then too.........suganda said humein aapsi aise umeed nahi thi...........that xyz girl.........my friend  brought her in front .......and sir said...........what's all this.............tell me what u told..........and she was like maine kuch nahi kaha............kuch nahi.........i respect u so much sir.............sugu ne kaha dar gayi hogi and we all said hum tere saath hain bol.............hum sir ko nahi choodenge..........bas these sentences by my friends were enough for him to cry...........he never imagined that we can do this to him.........and the moment he cried...........i was out of my temper.............i asked all to get out of lab and supported him.........while the lab asst and our physics teacher also supported...............but sir dint tell them about all..........woh nahi chahte the ki xyz ki izzat uchle inspite of the fact usne sir ki izzat uchaali............
Edited by Surbhi123 - 13 years ago