238 Mayur Paradi$e - HaPpy BiRtDay MoOna(SuNshIne) - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago
@sur ya wat u r sayng also rite but i felt being wid him as a frnd i felt she didnt understnd him evn as mayank did!!

@annie i support 4 india always!!!😊 lets c....hope 4 the best
Originally posted by halley

ok leave itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....ya evn i loved all those scenes u told but mainly in those last epis where samrat will talk to nupur and ask her whethr she is pregant and goes crazy!!!🀣🀣 and in the follwing scenes gunjan will b tell me wat u want to say dat s abt their marriage and samrat sayng abt nupur....everythng goes in a non sink lol....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..actually than romantic i feel funny moments in mjht are gr8!!
ya .............but i loved mn dates ...........both...........the first one and the one in season 2 .........that date anniversary............while i love comedy but still hated the baby track............

@sur ya wat u r sayng also rite but i felt being wid him as a frnd i felt she didnt understnd him evn as mayank did!!

@annie i support 4 india always!!!😊 lets c....hope 4 the best
I know.. I support India.. Until its not Pakistan vs India
Areyyyyy annie we won.............
and Hello girls...........πŸ€—
Originally posted by -Annie-

🀣 I love teasing..🀣
But only for positive stuff..🀣
Waise konse rules?! Rules are made to be broken!πŸ˜†
hello guys .............so as we are starting a active list here.............so name itself says u have to be active here...............πŸ˜‰

so some rules to follow..........

1) Guys the members who are being active in the list will be the only ones participating in the games ...........we will have weekly games realated to our precious mayur,...........and winners will get siggies as prizes .........😊

2 ) from the next paradise..........we will have an attendance resistor too and the person's getting 100 percent attendance will be awarded..............like the person who visits the paradise everyday.............

and the persons whose attendance will be less than 40 % will be out of the list for the next month at least...........................

and these rules not meant to be broken ..........samjhe...........🀣
Originally posted by -Annie-

I know.. I support India.. Until its not Pakistan vs India
in pak v/s india............i go with india ...........m an indian...........πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -moona-

Areyyyyy annie we won.............
and Hello girls...........πŸ€—
Yah moona we won.. Mera FB status nahi padha?
Yeh dekh

Pakistan Has Won The Match!! Go Pakistanis!! Go Tigers!! Go Champions!! Bring the world cup where it BELONGS to!! We are Pakistanis!!! Proud to be a Pakistani!!
6 minutes ago    Like  
@sur ya evn me  i think its a wrong ques to b asked as all scenes were gr8 to watch sajan had their best and mayur too...i like the mayur scenes wen they went to ahmedabad!!chiru ji....🀣....

@annie but if its pakistan vs india its surely gonna b a tension match!!
Originally posted by Surbhi123

in pak v/s india............i go with india ...........m an indian...........πŸ˜†

I know...😊 Its natural!😳

@sur ya evn me  i think its a wrong ques to b asked as all scenes were gr8 to watch sajan had their best and mayur too...i like the mayur scenes wen they went to ahmedabad!!chiru ji....🀣....

@annie but if its pakistan vs india its surely gonna b a tension match!!
Awwww...🀣
I am soo happy today!!!!!!!!