Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Heart To Heart Talk With Harshad Chopda (Page 7)

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic eyes

Originally posted by -vandy-

thanx a lot for this yoj...guess it was needed....
atleast we know wat harshad is feeling like abt tl ending rather than drawing assumptions from half baked stories and misquoted things abt him
I Know yaaa.. Its best when its straight from the actor's mouth and you get to know his perspective! It was a little different interview this time..thoda hatke :)
THANKS Yojna for this interview
very candid interview Smile

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

and no Vandy I will never stop being his fan if the girl he like turn out not to be AKP but still I want it to be herLOLEmbarrassed
same here and very well said Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaDutta-MariaMars-

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by .Angel

and no Vandy I will never stop being his fan if the girl he like turn out not to be AKP but still I want it to be herLOLEmbarrassed
same here and very well said Smile

Sita u want APK with HC..??Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.sitakshii

sssenorita Senior Member
sssenorita
sssenorita

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Very Nice Interview..... I remember requesting for their interview 2 weeks back........Hope to see a similar interview by Anupriya. Smile

He sounded so low and sad. I completely agree with Harshad.....its a Incomplete feeling with TL ending..... i thought that the story had actually started with Anurag & Taani marriage but its bad luck......Cry Tere Liye had the most amazing love story and star cast comprising of excellent Main Leads and Support casts.

I don't know whether I want to see him in KDMHMD or Tere Liye sequels because both were on Star Plus and I don't want talented people like Harshad and Anupriya to go though all this all over again. Better to cast them together in new story and back ground. They are very talented and capable and will surely do complete justice to new roles. They have rocking chemistry and screen presence.

I feel Best Actor for Anurag Ganguly for Tere Liye was truly a well deserved trophy........he deserved it to the fullest. 

But 2 months is a long time....come back soon.....Hope Harshad reads this.

Do we have a video of this interview......please post the link if u find.

Edited by sssenorita - 14 March 2011 at 11:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10Shaily.sitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
yeahhhh Ridz i want becaz APK is a very decent ,calm ,cultured lady thts what i hv guessed abt her from her interviews ,she is not sum attention seeker ,she reminds me of my fav English teacher of my school days ,i hv loads of respect for APK ,and i want a humble and decent person like Harshad truly deserve that kind of girl only in his life ,thts my honest view !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaDutta

ASRkiMoonlight IF-Dazzler
ASRkiMoonlight
ASRkiMoonlight

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

yeahhhh Ridz i want becaz APK is a very decent ,calm ,cultured lady thts what i hv guessed abt her from her interviews ,she is not sum attention seeker ,she reminds me of my fav English teacher of my school days ,i hv loads of respect for APK ,and i want a humble and decent person like Harshad truly deserve that kind of girl only in his life ,thts my honest view !!!
I completely agree  with you yaar...I hope its APK too..Infact,when he was doing KDHMD,he never admitted of any romantic relations with anyone..If he had anything to do with Aditi,as per the rumours,he would have said something....And if now he's admitting something personal while doing TL,its more likely to be APK...I really really hope its APK..LOve them as a CoupleDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

randomperson123Shaily.luvkasusitakshii

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
very nice interview
he is so sweet guyyyy

n this so funny. n cute..wel this what happeend in decent family

"When I enter my house and I know the scene will be aired, it gets awkward then. The worst is when you have to sit and watch the scenes with them. There is this silence and everyone keeps looking here and there, like they aren't watching it (laughs)."

so harshad watch his shows with his family togetherSmile

Shaily.

jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
2 months.Shocked.....yaar this interview is so intenseStern Smile ........i really wanted to know about family reaction and the business oneLOL.......... he was so openShocked............ this is the only interview in which he is so open after that magazine oneSmile...........thanks for sharing yaarBig smile.............

-SalShah4eva-

Go to top