Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Heart To Heart Talk With Harshad Chopda (Page 4)

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
and no Vandy I will never stop being his fan if the girl he like turn out not to be AKP but still I want it to be herLOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

exactly purvi...
can't express in words how happy i am....
atleast nobody can say that he has lied abt his relationship now.....coz there's a difference between liking somebody and being in a serious relationship.....

i just love this guy for his honesty

When has he ever lied about it.... honestly this will get some brains to the those who think he has lied about it... It was always he doesnt have a GF and yet he sticks to the fact he is not into one.. & abs..correct... Liking & Loving are 2 diff things.... Par phir bhi koi nahi samjegha....!Ouch & Why on the earth one should even talk abt his personal life.. Goes beyond me... Live & Let Live.....

Infact the only thing am happy about this entire interview is he too feels that there incompleteness in his role... & how saddening it is for him....too....! as much as it is for us... His real showcase of Talent was yet to come... 

2] How rightly he feels he deserved one for KDM as Prem and Never got one... Ouch

Go HC GO ! God Bless Ya ! 

Btw... Soapy Kahan Hai ! Havemt seen her in long time... 

Edited by purvimeh - 14 March 2011 at 8:32am

Shaily.

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Awwww that was so sweet!

BUT I would have loved in the interviewer would have asked a few more questions specific to Tere Liye, like his equation with APK LOL .

But the girlfriend question is adorable, whoever it is, is gonna be a VERY lucky girl. But i have to admit, as much as I would love it to be APK, I dont think it is.

Completely agree with Harshad...Tere Liye ending is a VERY incomplete feeling, its story had SO much potential. He's right TL never got its due Unhappy

Shaily.

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

When has he ever lied about it.... honestly this will get some brains to the those who think he has lied about it... It was always he doesnt have a GF and yet he sticks to the fact he is not into one.. & abs..correct... Liking & Loving are 2 diff things.... Par phir bhi koi nahi samjegha....!Ouch & Why on the earth one should even talk abt his personal life.. Goes beyond me... Live & Let Live.....

Infact the only thing am happy about this entire interview is he too feels that there incompleteness in his role... & how saddening it is for him....too....! as much as it is for us... His real showcase of Talent was yet to come... 

2] How rightly he feels he deserved one for KDM as Prem and Never got one... Ouch

Go HC GO ! God Bless Ya ! 
exactly purvi...people feel that wen they become fans...they kindof own this celeb...they need to know everything abt him....
for god sake he has a personal life of his ownLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanipurvimeh

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
purvi...nads late aayegi...she was hell busy today

purvimeh

Jenny_Barbie Goldie
Jenny_Barbie
Jenny_Barbie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing..nice post.Tongue
mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Awww such nice answers.. SO he likes someone, Im so happy for himBig smile God bless him!!
Its a genuine feeling that is coming to him that TL is ending.. He had given so much hardwork and time for this project and it ending abruptly will definitely hurt him..Unhappy I just hope HC comes back in a new show soon.. And really nice to know that he wud love to do a sequel to Tere Liye... Awwww thats so sweet... God bless himBig smile

And I totally liked this one..

Harshad now plays the enigmatic Anurag in Tere Liye, a show which has been loved by the audiences for his role and his jodi with 'Taani'Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily..shona.sita11

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
God bless him...

I have always loved his honesty and humbleness and I could feel through his answers about what all he has gone through..... But jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai.... And after reading this, I am glad he is positive though he is obviously really hurt with the abrupt end..... I liked that spirit.... Its hard for actors to move on, if its getting so difficult for us fans to even accept this... But am glad he is optimistic and God willing there'll surely be something better awaiting him.....

I liked this line and it is excatly what is my POV :-

"The problem is that people want to know everything about me except my work and I like to be known for my work."

Though I agree fans have a certain 'right' to know about him, but some need to recognize his OWN talent and individuality too....

Thanks for this amazing interview Yoj... It definately wont put any full-stop to assumptions and rumours and discussions, but it has made lots of things clear to his fans who respect him and want to continue to respect him come what may....

As for his personal life, I am happy for him and wish him all the best.... Hope he gets what he wishes for and what is good for him....

Was supposed to be eagerly waiting for his next venture, but he plans to take a break :( LOL... But no, go ahead HC, take that break and come back to rock once again..... God bless....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10Shaily.purvimehsoapsudsLubz.TaAnuangelic eyes.shona.-vandy-mishti_17

Go to top