Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Heart To Heart Talk With Harshad Chopda (Page 11)

Dibs.on.Sid Goldie
Dibs.on.Sid
Dibs.on.Sid

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Originally posted by TaAnu_HarShiya

Originally posted by sita11

yeahhhh Ridz i want becaz APK is a very decent ,calm ,cultured lady thts what i hv guessed abt her from her interviews ,she is not sum attention seeker ,she reminds me of my fav English teacher of my school days ,i hv loads of respect for APK ,and i want a humble and decent person like Harshad truly deserve that kind of girl only in his life ,thts my honest view !!!
I completely agree  with you yaar...I hope its APK too..Infact,when he was doing KDHMD,he never admitted of any romantic relations with anyone..If he had anything to do with Aditi,as per the rumours,he would have said something....And if now he's admitting something personal while doing TL,its more likely to be APK...I really really hope its APK..LOve them as a CoupleDay Dreaming
Me 2oo..It is recently that hez admitted the fact he likes someone...!!
and yaa that romantic Gondola ride iz giving me 'Shak'
He took he arms around APK....While sitting..!!!!
It wasn't acting for us..!!!
I really hope itz APK...She and HC look so cute together..!! 
 yeah right?BTW where have you seen their romantic Gondola ride?I'm always seeing its glimpses ,not the whole thing...Can you please please tell me when did they show it?

Edited by TaAnu_HarShiya - 15 March 2011 at 12:20pm

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Originally posted by sita11

yeahhhh Ridz i want becaz APK is a very decent ,calm ,cultured lady thts what i hv guessed abt her from her interviews ,she is not sum attention seeker ,she reminds me of my fav English teacher of my school days ,i hv loads of respect for APK ,and i want a humble and decent person like Harshad truly deserve that kind of girl only in his life ,thts my honest view !!!
I completely agree  with you yaar...I hope its APK too..Infact,when he was doing KDHMD,he never admitted of any romantic relations with anyone..If he had anything to do with Aditi,as per the rumours,he would have said something....And if now he's admitting something personal while doing TL,its more likely to be APK...I really really hope its APK..LOve them as a CoupleDay Dreaming
Me 2oo..It is recently that hez admitted the fact he likes someone...!!
and yaa that romantic Gondola ride iz giving me 'Shak'
He took he arms around APK....While sitting..!!!!
It wasn't acting for us..!!!
I really hope itz APK...She and HC look so cute together..!! 
 yeah right?BTW where have you seen their romantic Gondola ride?I'm always seen its glimpses ,not the whole thing...Can you please please tell me when did they show it?

they haven't shown it... waiting for SP to show it and the confession too... 

they just showed glimpses of the gondola ride
manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssenorita

Guys, since we are unable to contact Harshad and Anupriya, if anybody knows them personally or can communicate through the director - Muzammil or Laboni Maa - Supriya, that Harshad and Anupriya should visit India Forums - Tere Liye forum and read all the articles that have been posted in their appreciation and admiration. It will give them lot of happiness, love and satisfaction. Big smile They truely deserve every bit of love and appreciation. The Channel and production house gave them so much unhappiness but fans can decrease it. Smile and assure that we are with them and will wait to see them back and Hopefully TOGETHER too Tongue
I can understand you mean they both should go through and know about the appreciation they have been getting as TaAnu, but articles and the Forum sadly I dont think they'll be pleased visiting .... infact they'll be more than hurt considering the fact how many of the comments are framed here Ouch
I wish if only we all would just appreciate if we like something and dont say anything if we dislike it ....
Anyways, God bless HC and APK ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.Tani91

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
im happy for harshu.... i wanna see him soon on tv.....
i dont care who he really likes.. i just want him to be happy as he's my fav actor Day Dreaming he's da best thing abt indian tv for me....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby87sreyap92

lilsasha Goldie
lilsasha
lilsasha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Harshad do not worry... All izz Welll... We are there with u no matter what may come... Work hard as always... Insha-Allah in the end sab tumhare favor mein hi hoga...You just wait n watch... Wink

Go to top