Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awww she looks really nice ðŸ˜Š
Varenya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She looks beautiful no doubt. What the character Gopi truly needs is a mental makeover. She needs her thoughts rewired from a victim mentality to a survivor. I would love to see Gopi be proud of her womanhood; and pride herself as a human being. An "Art of Living" course would do Gopi good! Poor Gopi's self-esteem needs a boost desperately. 😊

I saw the video, titled "From The Sets Of Saath Nibhana Saathiya", on the desi site mentioned. However, I think we are prohibited from linking to external sites on IF. Gopi looks cute. :)

Ahem will most likely continue to behave like a jerk. Ahem and Gopi require marriage counseling. Else, they will continue to dwell in the current aggressor-victim relationship. Hopefully, the producers/director/writers of the show will take pity on us, the viewers, and implement hope for improvement in Gopi-Ahem's dysfunctional relationship.

Edited by minareena - 13 years ago
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think after readin the article on her make over we all know that Ahem will remain as a jerk but her look his stunning and beautiful without a doubt...even though I think she looks pretty anyway she is styled also I can jus imagine Rashi freaking at her look....she can give tough competition to all the girls in MM/CM

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woooooowww......she looks so charming, i guess she has taken a side partition of her hair, suits her to the core...thanks a ton suk😊
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sweetest Cutest and the most Innocent girl on the Indian television ever
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sweet and cute looking gopi now more gorgeous and beautiful...jannat ki parri....lagti hain..
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Turnig point for Gopi at last  she look stunning.

I hope the writers keep on making new changes in Gopi but in a positive way i don't want her to lose her sweetness or goodness, she needs to be more stronger and sharper to R & U and plzzzzzzzz
Ahem start going gaga over Gopi.