Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

should i reveal nikhil's truth-aksharas column

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
http://starplus.startv.in/show/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-akshara's-column-should-i-reveal-nikhil's-truth/news26_1458.aspx

Akshara's column: Should I reveal Nikhil's truth?

STARONE.IN

Hello Readers, this week started on an auspicious note as everyone was looking forward to Maha Shivratri. However, as you know, there is a huge crowd of devotees at the temple during festivals. Unfortunately, Naitik and I could not find our family at the temple, so we performed the pooja with my parents. 

STARONE.IN

I realised that Gayatri Ma is upset regarding it. Even I felt bad that once again, we missed an opportunity to bond with the family. This would have been the perfect opportunity to seek forgiveness from Dadaji but we lost the chance.

I was hoping that Gayatri Ma would forgive me and tried to explain it to her, but she didn't give me a chance. I wanted to participate in the preparations for the tilak ceremony but she did not allow me. I was hurt that I wasn't able to contribute in the preparations. What hurt me the most was that Gayatri Ma gave me work only when guests arrived so that they would not find out about the tension prevailing at home.

The biggest shocker came at the ceremony when Ma revealed to me that Rashmi's fianc Nikhil already has a girlfriend and requested me to stop Rashmi from getting married to Nikhil. I am in a dilemma now. I don't know if I should reveal the truth about Nikhil to our family. Rashmi will surely be heartbroken and the entire family will be upset after learning the truth.

Friends, as you know the last few days have been tough not just for me but also for the people in Japan, who had to face the destruction caused by the Tsunami. My heart goes out to them and their loved ones who are worried about their safety. Just watching the clips of the destruction sent chills down my spine. My deepest condolences to those who have lost family and friends in the Tsunami. My prayers are with you all and may God give the land of the rising sun, the strength and courage to recover from this terrible incident.

Also if you have any family or friends in Japan do let me know how they are doing.

Edited by nishi755 - 14 March 2011 at 6:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardravim916

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "should i reveal nikhil's truth-aksharas column" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top