dun worry dude
v vil get da dayz bac

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blue

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Pranii....CryCryCry...yeh kya kiya tumne...CryCry...ur post made me nostalgic n senti...CryCryCry
I also miss those days..hose days i always cherished...Embarrassed...superloved those dayd..they were so memorbale..i remember how we used 2 always wait for KMH2 2 cum..talk about KK2, arjuhi..i remember how we all became close friends...i rememver everything..those memories r always guna stay in my heart...Embarrassed..n of course our dear K lounge where we all first properly met n we soammed n spammed n we became the best of friends..:D..it's nearly been 2 years since we were in this virtual world..ShockedShocked..time goes so fast when u r having fun...Tongue..n all thanks to KMH..we met..if KMH hadn't cum in our lives them i wud have never met such beautiful and adrobale friends like you lot..Heart...i wud have never had the fun i have had wid u guys...Hug...love you all...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..HugHug

and Parm..i can never forget ur FF's...they r just super brillaint!! very gud and feels so realistic..u r a talented writer and reading ur FF's is amazing...im sorry i hardly get 2 give u those long comments...Disapprove..but i do sometimes read them n it's just fab!!..ClapClap..Hug

Pranii...hugs for this post....HugHugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Bobbi.zooni.blueshibz

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
And what about me?

Awwww, Shikha, what a sweet post you've written to her Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
even i miss those RKA days :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

missinguonly IF-Sizzlerz
missinguonly
missinguonly

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
kaha hain sab??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index