India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

possible future tracks (Page 4)

shreeyazz Senior Member
shreeyazz
shreeyazz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
haha..! nyc but wat if dey inroduce samira but samira is played by debina.....??? huh..? will he start falling for her back ..? :P n i waz thinking if dev waz played by karan singh grover..!? wat say..? both da hotties on one show itself doubble mazza..! :P den i wud'nt care geet goin to dev (ksg)..! :P n maan wid sameera gc n dc..:P watsay.?Wink

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArmaanBabii

whos sameera people?

looks like U were not watching geet from the beginning ...........

sameera was maan's past .......... geet is unaware of her ........ bcoz of sameera maan hates women ............ & evry thing related to love ....
nenasingh Newbie
nenasingh
nenasingh

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i would  to see geet depreesed nd maan ito divert her mind take her back to kc. then every body cheering her up and slowly everything getting back in order ,sr, nd then sammeras entry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

maitri17 Senior Member
maitri17
maitri17

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

I am back di di…just having one idea about sameera.Smile

I think sameera was pregnant with maan's child and she aborted that child for that maan hated woman.

So now as BSK is no more…possibility of flash back of maan…like he will think how sameera killed his child and how Geet did everything to save her child…And may be sameera's entry will be introduced.

Think on that. I m going as have to complete study before 9:30. LOL

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nenasingh

i would  to see geet depreesed nd maan ito divert her mind take her back to kc. then every body cheering her up and slowly everything getting back in order ,sr, nd then sammeras entry.

it will happen some thing on those lines ..... I don't think so cv's will show MC trauma for a long time ... in 1 week to 10 days thy will show that maaneet will be normal .....
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maitri17

I am back di di'just having one idea about sameera.Smile

I think sameera was pregnant with maan's child and she aborted that child for that maan hated woman.

So now as BSK is no more'possibility of flash back of maan'like he will think how sameera killed his child and how Geet did everything to save her child'And may be sameera's entry will be introduced.

Think on that. I m going as have to complete study before 9:30. LOL

maitri don't ignore ur studies dear ... come back & chk the answer i am leaving for u ... so do u have ur board exams ....

U mean to say sameera was maan's 1st wife ..... & she left maan bcoz of the baby .... no maitri ... sameera's exit was diff reason not baby .... maan 1st time felt fatherhood coz of geet's baby only ...... & he was never married ....

getting close to sameera before marriage is something not like Maan Singh Khurana .... he will never do that ..... coz  ....

he knows his limits with women ...... he loved geet dearly .... but before his marriage to geet he did not even kiss her ... he wanted to kiss geet but always controlled his emotions .......

now coming to sameera's exit from maan ........

I will PM U the link what I predicted .... & wrote a full scene for my FF ...... it is 3 parts .......

why sameera left maan ........... it will be maan's revealation .......
in short sameera left maan after cheating him off his money ... that's Y in out house maan suspected geet also to be the same & insults her ... & tells her u came 2 seduce me & then want 2 cheat me off my money ....then dadi gets a attack ... saying he is removing the pain wht sameera left to him on geet ..........

sameera entry into maaneet life after they are married ........ & how to deal with it I will PM U the link ......... it is 2 parts ...... read it whn u have time ........

ALL THE BEST 4 Ur exams ......... study well .........Smile
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dewdropred]
thanks bobby ..........

That was 1 of the option what I thought when they said abt SR  ....  SR after MC ....

bobby where did u read dear .... don't u think july is too long .... more 3 & 1/2 months 2 wait ... till NT comes out of coma .... yes if NT is -ve then better dev stay +ve ........ but he can give company to her in prison .... as he too deserves it as much as NT ....

I don't think so sameera's entry will bring in any MU between maaneet ....... but the problem is maan did not reveal his past to geet till now .... so if he spots sameera ....... he might b worried as geet may MU understand him .......

but geet knows maan better than maan knows him self ....... so she will not MU maan ........

i think cv's are holding sameera's entry for some reason ..... her entry is the surprise package for us .....
[/QUOTE                                                                                                                                                                         I read about NT's trial in fb......it'll be in june-july coz she's pregnant in real life.......god knows whether its true or not.....but if it happens it would be gr8 to watch.........& for Sameera ..........indeed she may be a surprise package like Meera's entry...  hope she brings Maaneet even closer.....

dewdropred

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
THANX TO SHERE UR THOUGHT ABOUT NEXT TRACK
I THINK MAANNET KO IS SADMY SE BAHR NIKALNY K LYE EK CV KO UNHEN KAHI BAHR BHEJNA CHAIHYE LIKE MINALI YA PHR KOI OR HILL STATION.WHAT U THINK FRNDS

dewdropred

Go to top