Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

possible future tracks (Page 3)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
good and righto i wanna add one track NTdev vs maneet
geet yet to get justice for her suffering ,baby the evidence gone noe maneet will have to fight it out .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

kuch bhi karke ye ladki dev ko negative banaegi!!!

U know naa aash I love 2 show him as evilLOLLOLLOLLOL  this makes me wonder how much I think about dev .................................. I think I am the only one who makes posts on dev ............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
hima option 1 and option 2 and 4th one sameera's entry
me too waiting for her to enter since august..maan for me is still an enigma...

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smrite

it's unpredictable in case of geet's cvz so i am unable to think any track but want to see maan geet relation getting more strong in this sad phase of life maan's deep love making geet come out of this trauma and they not making distance to stay awayfrom this pain i want to see their bonding growing more stronger coz both are in pain and they should not go both into somekind of guilt within themselves and keep their emotion from eachother.i don't know what was motive of bringing dev coz dev created little tension for sometime but it ended soon that was good and he is still shown saint and mc happened so that maan's insecurity track didn't happened it's also good i don't know but sometime i imagine now dev smiling after this mc that his plan got successful.he might be used to clear mu of arjun coz of naintara.

whatever in comig in next track just want this divine couple to grow more deeper in love and tackle with this painful situation together not separating i don't want that.hope no sameera track in this bad condition

After MC ... their relation ship will become even more strong .......... they will be each other support system no doubt on that .... they will not distance from each other .... maan will do what all he can do & he will try his level best to bring geet back to normal ..... I was suspecting maan might go into guilt but if he goes into guilt then who will take care of geet .... so this idea cancel ....

MC means no insecurity track ... so that was gud ...

dev did not smile coz of MC .... he smiled whn he heard that geet was safe ... actually that was relief .....  just normal human tendancy ... no strings attached ....

In GHSP what ever tracks they show will always help the couple to strengthen their bond & will make their relationship grow even more ...

sameera will come but not now .......... she will come once every thing becomes normal
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by dewdropred

was thinking what will be the next twist in our favourite show GHSP ........... now that thy showed us MC .......... we will have to accept it whether we like it or not ..........

coming to the future tracks .... that will be shown ....

1)geet & maan both need to come out of MC trauma & then cv's will probably show their SR ........

2)dev's exit ....... now I don't want dev to leave just like that ........ so hoping dev will be evil & maan will be teaching him the lesson & then punish him for all his sins  & then dev out of maaneet life .........

3)If dev is not negative ...... then why did the cv's bring him back Confusedno answer from me as I am equally confused as U all .... if I can crack the code will surely let u all know LOLLOLLOL ...... so for now me thinking  to create some tension  between our favourite jodi maaneet ........  which was not properly created by the cv's LOLLOLLOLLOL ...... coz I did not see much tension ....... after his entry ..... I think I expected a lot more tensed moments between maaneet & dev ....... but we did not get to see any LOL

so option 1 & 2 or option 1 & 3 will be shown simultaneously ........

forgot to mention .......... there will B a leap of 6 months ....... then sameera's entry might be shown

4) after maaneet recovers & have their SR then we will get sameera's entry .... now wht they will show after her entry is worth watching ... which is what I am waiting for since last august when I first time read that article on maan's blast from the past .........LOLLOLLOLLOL 

oh my god D'ohI haven't waitedSleepy for any characters entry for so long after reading any article ...... late lateefi ki bhi koi hadh hain agree girls LOLLOLLOLLOL
good post...but I dont think there can be an SR so early ..its recovery time...Dev is Maan's bro..y do they need any reason to bring him back..magar woh karega kya yeh pata nahi...LOL

for me Sameera is best possibility...but the way they are bringing actors(sangram gujjar)..i am just scared who will play sameera...

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjh1234

good and righto i wanna add one track NTdev vs maneet

geet yet to get justice for her suffering ,baby the evidence gone noe maneet will have to fight it out .

me 2 waiting for NT 2 come out of coma ... & then hope fully her job will be finished this time for ever .... & maaneet will teach her lesson & hopefully dev too gets punished ......even if he turned +ve ... he can give company to his ex-wife NT .......

& before sameera comes AA can also exit .....

it's been a long time cv's showed her face ...

if baby is gone we still have plenty of evidence ... u know ...... i have a list of evidence LOL
ArmaanBabii Senior Member
ArmaanBabii
ArmaanBabii

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
whos sameera people?

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

good post...but I dont think there can be an SR so early ..its recovery time...Dev is Maan's bro..y do they need any reason to bring him back..magar woh karega kya yeh pata nahi...LOL

for me Sameera is best possibility...but the way they are bringing actors(sangram gujjar)..i am just scared who will play sameera...

thnks dear ....

I did not mean SR will happen next  day ... but in due time after these 2 recover .........

wohi tho .... dev ka kya role tha ........ till now he was showing concerned for the baby ........now baby gone ........so will he still b concerned ......Confusedif he will behave so ........then that will b  a twist .....

sangram gujjar already entered naa that bhai .........

sameera .........original choice was mouni roy so I want mouni to play the role Smile

Go to top