Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

possible future tracks (Page 2)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovelygeet24x7

ONE OF UR PREDICTIONS IS SURE 2 CUM TRUE!

1 i want dev 2 turn evil n then maan n geet will 2gether teach him a lesson.that will b worth watchin

2 i want sammera's entry which will spice things up (probably a passionate dance seq of maneet)

thnks dear .... sameera's entry will spice plenty of things & will be very nail biting to watch .....

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Hima, luved ur predictions as usual they r rocking.........                      1.since we all wanna see Maaneet's sr for sooooooooooooo long ....so I think their present state of depression may lead to the fulfilment of our long-awaited wish                                                                             2. Me read in an article that in july we'll witness the trial of NT & Dev & they'll get what they deserve.........so may NT come out of coma & again on her toes with her evil desires & if NT returns then there's a lil possibility of Dev to turn -tive.......but I wanna see both of them in jail....                                                                                                      3.Sameera's entry is long awaited but there shouldn't be any further mu between Maaneet for her......on the contrary they'll stay together & show her their eternal bond of love & trust they share with each other.....

Edited by bobby13rocks - 14 March 2011 at 6:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtidewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kalikak

Nice one. . Agree sameera ki entry k liye bahot wait kiya. . . And dev cant go like this. . He must be Negative. .

thanks dear ....

yeah ... if the cv's had to let go dev ......... then y did they bring him back ..........Confused

dev needs to be punished .......
maitri17 Senior Member
maitri17
maitri17

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Yaa di di
Leap of some time may be possible...but finger crossed.
But this week i want maaneet more...hope so...Not more AAN or that new guy forget his nameLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maitri17

Yaa di di

Leap of some time may be possible...but finger crossed.
But this week i want maaneet more...hope so...Not more AAN or that new guy forget his nameLOL

yeah need plenty of maaneet ....

i think today's episode will b full of maaneet ....... his name is sangram gujjar LOL
leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i hope its one and three because i want dev to be evil and maan to punish him for his sins.... afterall geet deserves justice... anyway hope ur predictions come true about the much awaited SR..... and leap is necessary to overcome the trauma both have faced....but 6 months in maaneetslife shown in 1 day in the serial whereas marriage ka day was shown over 15 days in the serial..LOLLOLLOLLOL
but i guess then sameeras entry is justified...after they become one.... then they can face all exes together else...may be geet will be unsecure is sameera enters before SR...just my POV

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
kuch bhi karke ye ladki dev ko negative banaegi!!!

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
thanks bobby ..........

That was 1 of the option what I thought when they said abt SR  ....  SR after MC ....

bobby where did u read dear .... don't u think july is too long .... more 3 & 1/2 months 2 wait ... till NT comes out of coma .... yes if NT is -ve then better dev stay +ve ........ but he can give company to her in prison .... as he too deserves it as much as NT ....

I don't think so sameera's entry will bring in any MU between maaneet ....... but the problem is maan did not reveal his past to geet till now .... so if he spots sameera ....... he might b worried as geet may MU understand him .......

but geet knows maan better than maan knows him self ....... so she will not MU maan ........

i think cv's are holding sameera's entry for some reason ..... her entry is the surprise package for us .....

bobby13rocks

Go to top