Posted: 13 years ago
was thinking what will be the next twist in our favourite show GHSP ........... now that thy showed us MC .......... we will have to accept it whether we like it or not ..........

coming to the future tracks .... that will be shown ....

1)geet & maan both need to come out of MC trauma & then cv's will probably show their SR ........

2)dev's exit ....... now I don't want dev to leave just like that ........ so hoping dev will be evil & maan will be teaching him the lesson & then punish him for all his sins  & then dev out of maaneet life .........

3)If dev is not negative ...... then why did the cv's bring him back πŸ˜•no answer from me as I am equally confused as U all .... if I can crack the code will surely let u all know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...... so for now me thinking  to create some tension  between our favourite jodi maaneet ........  which was not properly created by the cv's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...... coz I did not see much tension ....... after his entry ..... I think I expected a lot more tensed moments between maaneet & dev ....... but we did not get to see any πŸ˜†

so option 1 & 2 or option 1 & 3 will be shown simultaneously ........

forgot to mention .......... there will B a leap of 6 months ....... then sameera's entry might be shown

4) after maaneet recovers & have their SR then we will get sameera's entry .... now wht they will show after her entry is worth watching ... which is what I am waiting for since last august when I first time read that article on maan's blast from the past .........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

oh my god I haven't waitedπŸ₯± for any characters entry for so long after reading any article ...... late lateefi ki bhi koi hadh hain agree girls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
Nice one. . Agree sameera ki entry k liye bahot wait kiya. . . And dev cant go like this. . He must be Negative. .

ONE OF UR PREDICTIONS IS SURE 2 CUM TRUE!

1 i want dev 2 turn evil n then maan n geet will 2gether teach him a lesson.that will b worth watchin

2 i want sammera's entry which will spice things up (probably a passionate dance seq of maneet)

Thanks di di for this post as people today not interested in GHSP and you made the topic.😊

Well DEV…why his entry…to clear misunderstanding of Arjun or whatπŸ˜•

But currently I don't want sameera stillπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† me want Maan take care of GeetπŸ˜‰

I just pass through all posts of last two days…Poor DD😭😭 and poor GHSP.😭😭

But one thing I am sure that GURTI will rockπŸ˜ƒ
nice one hima dii...
i guess its option 1 n 2

sameera s entry still not sure... jab ithna late kar hi rahe hain.. hope some more delay.... and wanna see vicky s entry and how maan n geet tackle him.... also geet s family........rajji esp...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by maitri17

Thanks di di for this post as people today not interested in GHSP and you made the topic.😊

Well DEV'why his entry'to clear misunderstanding of Arjun or whatπŸ˜•

But currently I don't want sameera stillπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† me want Maan take care of GeetπŸ˜‰

I just pass through all posts of last two days'Poor DD😭😭 and poor GHSP.😭😭

But one thing I am sure that GURTI will rockπŸ˜ƒ

u r welcome maitri ...

Yes ... I think arjun's MU will b cleared after he gets 2 know abt geet's MC .... hope he gets the doubt as to how can geet b preg* so soon ......... if he gets the doubt then  ............ his MU will B cleared ....... & hope fully they will exit ........ but cv's don't think so coz thy were boasting & were trying to promote AA track as per the interview of maan singh ...........

I forgot to mention in the post .......... there will be a leap of 6 months after maaneet recovers from the trauma ... will edit the post now .........

yes dear gurti rockz.... they are carrying the show on both of their shoulders .... & doing a great job....πŸ‘

it's unpredictable in case of geet's cvz so i am unable to think any track but want to see maan geet relation getting more strong in this sad phase of life maan's deep love making geet come out of this trauma and they not making distance to stay awayfrom this pain i want to see their bonding growing more stronger coz both are in pain and they should not go both into somekind of guilt within themselves and keep their emotion from eachother.i don't know what was motive of bringing dev coz dev created little tension for sometime but it ended soon that was good and he is still shown saint and mc happened so that maan's insecurity track didn't happened it's also good i don't know but sometime i imagine now dev smiling after this mc that his plan got successful.he might be used to clear mu of arjun coz of naintara.

whatever in comig in next track just want this divine couple to grow more deeper in love and tackle with this painful situation together not separating i don't want that.hope no sameera track in this bad condition

Originally posted by bharkha

nice one hima dii...

i guess its option 1 n 2

sameera s entry still not sure... jab ithna late kar hi rahe hain.. hope some more delay.... and wanna see vicky s entry and how maan n geet tackle him.... also geet s family........rajji esp...πŸ˜ƒ

gud varshu .... u 2 want dev 2 b -ve .... gud gud ... kyunki we want some more drama πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

varsha I forgot .... sameera entry after 6 months leapπŸ˜†

I was desp waiting for vicky's entry .......par lagtha hain ......... cv's coz of their amnesia forgot vicky πŸ˜†

vicky enters also ... I want him 2 B a gud character & just like I showed in my FF want something on the lines of what I showed in maan's confesions πŸ˜† what say ......πŸ˜†

phir mazaa ayega

Originally posted by lovelygeet24x7

ONE OF UR PREDICTIONS IS SURE 2 CUM TRUE!

1 i want dev 2 turn evil n then maan n geet will 2gether teach him a lesson.that will b worth watchin

2 i want sammera's entry which will spice things up (probably a passionate dance seq of maneet)

thnks dear .... sameera's entry will spice plenty of things & will be very nail biting to watch .....
Hima, luved ur predictions as usual they r rocking.........                      1.since we all wanna see Maaneet's sr for sooooooooooooo long ....so I think their present state of depression may lead to the fulfilment of our long-awaited wish                                                                             2. Me read in an article that in july we'll witness the trial of NT & Dev & they'll get what they deserve.........so may NT come out of coma & again on her toes with her evil desires & if NT returns then there's a lil possibility of Dev to turn -tive.......but I wanna see both of them in jail....                                                                                                      3.Sameera's entry is long awaited but there shouldn't be any further mu between Maaneet for her......on the contrary they'll stay together & show her their eternal bond of love & trust they share with each other..... Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago