India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

possible future tracks

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
was thinking what will be the next twist in our favourite show GHSP ........... now that thy showed us MC .......... we will have to accept it whether we like it or not ..........

coming to the future tracks .... that will be shown ....

1)geet & maan both need to come out of MC trauma & then cv's will probably show their SR ........

2)dev's exit ....... now I don't want dev to leave just like that ........ so hoping dev will be evil & maan will be teaching him the lesson & then punish him for all his sins  & then dev out of maaneet life .........

3)If dev is not negative ...... then why did the cv's bring him back Confusedno answer from me as I am equally confused as U all .... if I can crack the code will surely let u all know LOLLOLLOL ...... so for now me thinking  to create some tension  between our favourite jodi maaneet ........  which was not properly created by the cv's LOLLOLLOLLOL ...... coz I did not see much tension ....... after his entry ..... I think I expected a lot more tensed moments between maaneet & dev ....... but we did not get to see any LOL

so option 1 & 2 or option 1 & 3 will be shown simultaneously ........

forgot to mention .......... there will B a leap of 6 months ....... then sameera's entry might be shown

4) after maaneet recovers & have their SR then we will get sameera's entry .... now wht they will show after her entry is worth watching ... which is what I am waiting for since last august when I first time read that article on maan's blast from the past .........LOLLOLLOLLOL 

oh my god D'ohI haven't waitedSleepy for any characters entry for so long after reading any article ...... late lateefi ki bhi koi hadh hain agree girls LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by dewdropred - 14 March 2011 at 6:50am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

avneechintushilparonukrnlSakshiGargFawadiliciousLadyArwenramita_nayalNeha179Cutee999mausam19Bharathi_gurtiNav2010drdee142ambbihamechantefilleEchoesofpassion_Rashmi-Priti11-divareenaRajeevGurtiFanbharkhasaanjh11sumona28bobby13rocksblackb28

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Nice one. . Agree sameera ki entry k liye bahot wait kiya. . . And dev cant go like this. . He must be Negative. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

ONE OF UR PREDICTIONS IS SURE 2 CUM TRUE!

1 i want dev 2 turn evil n then maan n geet will 2gether teach him a lesson.that will b worth watchin

2 i want sammera's entry which will spice things up (probably a passionate dance seq of maneet)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtidewdropred

maitri17 Senior Member
maitri17
maitri17

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Thanks di di for this post as people today not interested in GHSP and you made the topic.Smile

Well DEV…why his entry…to clear misunderstanding of Arjun or whatConfused

But currently I don't want sameera stillLOLLOLLOL me want Maan take care of GeetWink

I just pass through all posts of last two days…Poor DDCryCry and poor GHSP.CryCry

But one thing I am sure that GURTI will rockBig smile

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
nice one hima dii...
i guess its option 1 n 2

sameera s entry still not sure... jab ithna late kar hi rahe hain.. hope some more delay.... and wanna see vicky s entry and how maan n geet tackle him.... also geet s family........rajji esp...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtidewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maitri17

Thanks di di for this post as people today not interested in GHSP and you made the topic.Smile

Well DEV'why his entry'to clear misunderstanding of Arjun or whatConfused

But currently I don't want sameera stillLOLLOLLOL me want Maan take care of GeetWink

I just pass through all posts of last two days'Poor DDCryCry and poor GHSP.CryCry

But one thing I am sure that GURTI will rockBig smile

u r welcome maitri ...

Yes ... I think arjun's MU will b cleared after he gets 2 know abt geet's MC .... hope he gets the doubt as to how can geet b preg* so soon ......... if he gets the doubt then  ............ his MU will B cleared ....... & hope fully they will exit ........ but cv's don't think so coz thy were boasting & were trying to promote AA track as per the interview of maan singh ...........

I forgot to mention in the post .......... there will be a leap of 6 months after maaneet recovers from the trauma ... will edit the post now .........

yes dear gurti rockz.... they are carrying the show on both of their shoulders .... & doing a great job....Clap
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

it's unpredictable in case of geet's cvz so i am unable to think any track but want to see maan geet relation getting more strong in this sad phase of life maan's deep love making geet come out of this trauma and they not making distance to stay awayfrom this pain i want to see their bonding growing more stronger coz both are in pain and they should not go both into somekind of guilt within themselves and keep their emotion from eachother.i don't know what was motive of bringing dev coz dev created little tension for sometime but it ended soon that was good and he is still shown saint and mc happened so that maan's insecurity track didn't happened it's also good i don't know but sometime i imagine now dev smiling after this mc that his plan got successful.he might be used to clear mu of arjun coz of naintara.

whatever in comig in next track just want this divine couple to grow more deeper in love and tackle with this painful situation together not separating i don't want that.hope no sameera track in this bad condition

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

nice one hima dii...

i guess its option 1 n 2

sameera s entry still not sure... jab ithna late kar hi rahe hain.. hope some more delay.... and wanna see vicky s entry and how maan n geet tackle him.... also geet s family........rajji esp...Big smile

gud varshu .... u 2 want dev 2 b -ve .... gud gud ... kyunki we want some more drama LOLLOLLOL 

varsha I forgot .... sameera entry after 6 months leapLOL

I was desp waiting for vicky's entry .......par lagtha hain ......... cv's coz of their amnesia forgot vicky LOL

vicky enters also ... I want him 2 B a gud character & just like I showed in my FF want something on the lines of what I showed in maan's confesions LOL what say ......LOL

phir mazaa ayega

bharkha

Go to top