by the way he is cute yaar!!!!!Wink
[/QUOTEswati i mean he was good looking but as much as ahem
haan haan ab bhahane mar rahen heWink
bahane nahi mar raha thats what i meant
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
i think he was good looking, though he didn't listen to Gopi and asked for the matches, when he looked down to light the crackers, you could just see it in his face he hated not having to heed what she asked him to do, what to do it's acting, and they needed Aham to come in style to trump the crackers and stop him from lighting them, that Savita Behn's son is well good looking, wish he wasn't married and he could propose to Gopi, when Aham is finally ready to release her.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 14 March 2011 at 7:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Oh my, nafisa, u started matchmaking for gopi? But i think they wld make a kewl couple.. But poor Gopi would hav to deal with savita ben.. And yeah, every year the modi's will lose dandiya competition
madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
hmmm...he's neither too gud lookin nor too bad looking....i'd say, out of 100, i'll give him 60 or 65....

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Oh my, nafisa, u started matchmaking for gopi? But i think they wld make a kewl couple.. But poor Gopi would hav to deal with savita ben.. And yeah, every year the modi's will lose dandiya competition

Absolutely i'm matchmaking for Gopi, tried Elesh, but I think the Modi's have burnt their bridges with the Mehta's with Kinjal's deceit, and now for them to admit deceiving them again with the Gopi Aham relationship, it will not cut it with the Mehta's so need to look for other options for poor Gopi, can't have her returning to the CM and be bullied by Urmila, your Saasuma. 

Dandiya was all Gopi, she danced around Aham with a cute smile on her face. Modi's would definitely loose next year and future years if Gopi enters for the other teams in Rajkot, if all goes well and she marries someone else, fingers crossed for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
oh...overnight Savita ben's son will be famous.....Ying Yang 
loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
funny how i saw only bits of that scene. and i thought a new lead was being introduced. hahaaaaaaaaaaa i was actually a new man finally, maybe that was going to be the surprise waiting. but alas nooooooooo why can't we have one person that admires gopi for what she is. i would have liked it if he had listened to her, and imagine if he was some rich business associate working on a deal with modi family. maybe there would be frequent visits to modi mansion. ok my imagination running wild. ok i got to finish my thought. what if he fell in love with gopi in first sight, and when realized that gopi is not happy, he asks aham to set her free so she can come to him. what drama would that be. sigh only dreams. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpavivakirk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index