Posted: 13 years ago
i think he was good looking, though he didn't listen to Gopi and asked for the matches, when he looked down to light the crackers, you could just see it in his face he hated not having to heed what she asked him to do, what to do it's acting, and they needed Aham to come in style to trump the crackers and stop him from lighting them, that Savita Behn's son is well good looking, wish he wasn't married and he could propose to Gopi, when Aham is finally ready to release her. Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
Oh my, nafisa, u started matchmaking for gopi? But i think they wld make a kewl couple.. But poor Gopi would hav to deal with savita ben.. And yeah, every year the modi's will lose dandiya competition
hmmm...he's neither too gud lookin nor too bad looking....i'd say, out of 100, i'll give him 60 or 65....

Originally posted by Jake-neil

Oh my, nafisa, u started matchmaking for gopi? But i think they wld make a kewl couple.. But poor Gopi would hav to deal with savita ben.. And yeah, every year the modi's will lose dandiya competition

Absolutely i'm matchmaking for Gopi, tried Elesh, but I think the Modi's have burnt their bridges with the Mehta's with Kinjal's deceit, and now for them to admit deceiving them again with the Gopi Aham relationship, it will not cut it with the Mehta's so need to look for other options for poor Gopi, can't have her returning to the CM and be bullied by Urmila, your Saasuma. 

Dandiya was all Gopi, she danced around Aham with a cute smile on her face. Modi's would definitely loose next year and future years if Gopi enters for the other teams in Rajkot, if all goes well and she marries someone else, fingers crossed for her.
oh...overnight Savita ben's son will be famous.....☯️ 
funny how i saw only bits of that scene. and i thought a new lead was being introduced. hahaaaaaaaaaaa i was actually a new man finally, maybe that was going to be the surprise waiting. but alas nooooooooo why can't we have one person that admires gopi for what she is. i would have liked it if he had listened to her, and imagine if he was some rich business associate working on a deal with modi family. maybe there would be frequent visits to modi mansion. ok my imagination running wild. ok i got to finish my thought. what if he fell in love with gopi in first sight, and when realized that gopi is not happy, he asks aham to set her free so she can come to him. what drama would that be. sigh only dreams. 

poor gopi can only see one male through her eyes - guess what it is ahem !  He is the love of her life

he was okay i guess even Ahem is okay to me LOL but Ahem is better but but none can compare to my Kabir Poo he is the cutest!! 

yah savita ben sons changed...may be she deliverd a new son to face ahem..😆

Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago