India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi.at.loggerheads.kis.angle. se?

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I m really happy today...and i wanted to share my happiness with you guys...i m sure most of u remember the article which said arjuhi would be at loggerheads due to jai,dhondu and archana love triangle...well even if u dont i remember it crystal clear...that day we had just seen the maha episode promo and everyone was excited to the highest extent possible and then us article ne sari ummeedo pe pani pher diya...we were like abhi saath aye bhi nahi and already arjuhi are at loggerheadsCry...and dekho hua kya...loggerheads pe toh mujhe kisi angle se nahi dikhre arjuhi...see this marraige has brought them so much closer to each other...and kal toh iske wajah se un dono ki sagai hogi...and i donno why i have a feeling that baki sari rasmo mein we get to see all the rasams of arjuhi marraige that we missed out...m super loving it....and agar this is arjuhi being at loggerheads then bring it on...i cant wait for them to be in loveBlushingDay Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora--rama--channi_startanu111aroshaniD..anshita..aparna4karanikaAeDilHaiMushkilSiddhi_Anjalii...xXxwida

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
excited !!
roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
true Ari  i remember that Article too.... we were so sad na...... this is y we should never trust these articles.... not all of them and definitely not completely ...LOL plus sab CVs ke haath mein hoti hai and they can change the story whenever they want... and I am loving our Cvs these days.....Embarrassed

Ab sagai hogi aur sahi maene mein phere bhi lenge... i hope atleast when Archi - Dhondz ya Archi - Jay (not sure which shaadi will take place Wink) jab aag ke saamne phere lethe waqt Arjuhi bhi man hi man mein phere le toh....nafrat ki nahi iss baar pyaar ki...Wink cuz KMH 1 mein they already did the pretend aag ki real pheres na.. i don't want the same thing in this season as well.....
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
well i dun want to be so confident coz u know kmh is unexpected!..well arjun is yet to know that dhonz loves archana..so may be after knowing these two will start to fight again or may be no!..[Ermm...but hoping for the best!!!Embarrassed
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
ari it can be the wedding we had in our wedding thread now when we see that ajuhi to be wedding plannersROFL

yeh loggerheads i was thinking too but for the moment arjun does not know the real reason of dhondhs to be here

i am feeling to see themselves to remarry or uno the light get off of kmh1 with dulha swap of dhondhs rather than jai ROFL

arjun ka deceptive wedding should at least make arohi learn how to help his friend to take archana even if archana like arohi is stubborn with a no ROFLROFL

am really amused with this thought
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
hum logo ne arjuhi ki shadi is forum mein celebrate kari thi ab serial mein karenge yuppieee
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
ya ari.....its true......very excited
--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

true Ari  i remember that Article too.... we were so sad na...... this is y we should never trust these articles.... not all of them and definitely not completely ...LOL plus sab CVs ke haath mein hoti hai and they can change the story whenever they want... and I am loving our Cvs these days.....Embarrassed

Ab sagai hogi aur sahi maene mein phere bhi lenge... i hope atleast when Archi - Dhondz ya Archi - Jay (not sure which shaadi will take place Wink) jab aag ke saamne phere lethe waqt Arjuhi bhi man hi man mein phere le toh....nafrat ki nahi iss baar pyaar ki...Wink cuz KMH 1 mein they already did the pretend aag ki real pheres na.. i don't want the same thing in this season as well.....

Agree wid u Roshni....d cvs r doing d very best...Hug
Dis time its gonna b a real shaadi wid real rasams......but before all else..Arjun needs to wake frm his Dhondz illusion....Ermm
D things tat dis jodi does is so different tat we r definitely gonna hav something in a different plane altogether....TongueLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index