Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

FilmFARCE Awards: The truth behind awards shows (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

-iktaara-

IF-Dazzler

-iktaara-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
I heart the *spark of romance* between Chameli and Bose Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beboholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FilmFARCE Awards: The truth behind awards shows (Page 8)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eraser

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

beboholic

beboholic

IF-Sizzlerz

beboholic

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Kyakstar - me too!

Bebo - I keep my siggy option turned off so no, I've never seen it. How did it look like?

Smartie - Aww no, I loved Kareena in Chameli; it was filled with simplicity and subtlety. It has to be my fav. bollywood movie I think. Rahul Bose was simply brilliant. 

Edited by beboholic - 14 March 2011 at 8:14pm

eraser

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I think Filmfare was a genuine award show for a while, of course back then. That is why when I look at Filmfare now and all the other award shows that come out every year...it just makes me laugh. BW is just not the same anymore. Unhappy

They don't realize by trying to please everyone how stupid this makes the award shows and a bad image on talent in general. 

And I agree with the person who said how pleasant they dressed back then. It suited perfectly for the occasion. Guys were in suits, girls in traditional wear but nothing over the top. Nowadays, we have guys and girls coming with a pair of jeans and shirt, short dresses etc. Ouch

What a coincidence this article came out because just y'day I was looking at some past Filmfare awards. LOL

Even the performances were entertaining to watch back then. Those were some quality performances with some real nice choreography. Now all we have are Munnis and Sheilas ruling the stage. Sigh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeeraser

beboholic

IF-Sizzlerz

beboholic

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Am sorry but what's wrong with SKJ and Munni?  I rather watch Kat and Malika's dance than those cheezy steps srk, amir and juhi and kajol were doing...anyone can do what they were doing on stage. 

Edited by beboholic - 14 March 2011 at 10:21pm

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I dun mind award shows as long as my favs r winning it !!!! LOL

Keep----------Smiling !!!! Smile

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Am sorry but what's wrong with SKJ and Munni?  I rather watch Kat and Malika's dance than those cheezy steps srk, amir and juhi and kajol were doing...anyone can do what they were doing on stage. 
There was a certain class in those performances back then. Nowadays, we have half naked girls running around on stage shaking their hips...ummm....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Evash.Monami.ForeverSHINee

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
i LOVED Vidya in PAA! she was absolutely amazing!

i loved her in ishqiya too!!!

bebo..i wasnt even watching her in chameli..rahul bose ftw

Post Reply New Post

Go to top