Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

FilmFARCE Awards: The truth behind awards shows (Page 2)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I have noticed that some speeches are very plastic just like some celebrity's personality, and the article about awards ABSOLUTELY LOAD OF BRILLIANCE. These awards are just terrible now, I agree @Smartie I am so surprised they cut out the cinematography, lyrics speech and specially the technical awards, why do they never allow them to share their speech it's stupid!

@Maddy I agree they do have big fat egos it is terrible and I don't think we will ever see celebrities cheering for each other like Kangana said there is a LOT of JEALOUSY in this industry

You know one time I always wanted SRK to win but now I don't care anymore because these awards shows are pointless and the performances well....except Bebo and Shahid none of them excite me but PC is alright as well. They do waste so much time on performances as they think this is the more important thing than allowing Ronit Roy's speech to be shown fully. Some of the jokes haven't been funny at all...ok sometimes I did laugh but some of them are so CHEAP.

And the amount of awards given out goes to show THEY HAVE TO PLEASE EVERY DAMN PERSON.....it is annoying because some of them aren't deserving anyway. Ajay and Aamir are so right in not attending because they are pointless, Emraan made the right decision as well. And a film like Dabangg being more popular is silly than not giving anything to Udaan, even though Udaan did win some awards but still for me this was the BEST FILM of the year.

The guy who played Natha was amazing, even though Ranveer did a great job, Sonakshi did a great job as well but talented people like Amrita Puri who showed a great performance in Aisha proved that there is a little of talent in this industry. These so called POPULAR awards are stupid....Faridoon was so right all these SO CALLED POPULAR AWARDS were just added to please everyone. I don't get it why does SRK, HRITHIK get so ANNOYED if they don't win? DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO WIN? GET OVER IT!

Karan Johar winning for MNIK? Was a shock I am being honest because COME ON give it to Udaan but NOT Dabangg it was completely mad!!!! Films like Jodhaa Akbar REALLY? BEST FILM? And did Suzaane REALLY need to MOAN when her vein POPPING husband is overrated I mean I don't think he is a brilliant actor and him and SRK have always dominated.

SRK? Why? Does he need to even care about winning awards now? When he has sooooooooo many? PLEASE STOP GIVING THEM!!!

PS: sorry if its a long essay I am not in the mood at the moment! Sorry if I offended anyone!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

evangelinelilyyouknowmebulls-eyeEvashForeverSHINeeLalalalosteraser

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I think by now almost everybody knows that these awards are fixed.. but my thing is that.. why do people expect so much from these awards organized by filmi mags anyways?? are they "supposed" to represent  bollywood?? why doesn't bolly form an official acadamy.. like oscars.. which has the official stamp of being the official award for bollywood.. these awards by filmi mags.. are just private ceremonies.. these people are free to give or fix awards in any possible way... anyone can organize an award show.. and give awards to who ever they wanna give.. my concern is why are they expected to represent bollywood anyways.. yes anyone can claim that these are bolly awards.. and can give those awards to whoever they wanna give it to.. so why are these awards expected to really represent bollywood??... i look at it this way.. some private orgs.. like mags.. or tv channels do these awards.. they give them away to whatever fits them economically.. and i don't blame them.. it their award.. they can do whatever they want.. i personally think that bolly should form an official academy.. like oscars.. and then people can expect that to represent bollywood.

Edited by ladygaga - 14 March 2011 at 7:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeOLiciousruky786

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I think they should all stay home & eat their pizza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EvashkoolchickTallyHoruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

I think they should all stay home & eat their pizza

I know I wouldWinkDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIffiy

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
It's like they are selling a product but when they make profit they will always get a loss and one of their loss is that we IF people don't always agree with their winners and we aren't satisfied with the result Ouch

Edited by ruky786 - 14 March 2011 at 7:54am
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmeForeverSHINeekoolchickmysticgoryfilmsruky786

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygagakoolchickLifeOLiciousruky786

Go to top