Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Besharam CC #19-Invites Only~Happy Bday Sona-PG96 (Page 45)

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 70710

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 268143

ok mrTongue i dnt think i will only ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL  wat do u thinkErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

okTongue silly Silly.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL not ur friendErmmTongue i didnt say 4 tht ..... u didnt prove anythn mr Tongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL hmmmmmmmmROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

 
okay miss !!! Tongue u only okay !!! Tongue sachi mein na !!!! Tongue  ROFL
 
woh i am !!! Tongue ROFL yup...!!!!!! Tongue dun think !!! Tongue LOL  i did prove u r away !!!! Tongue  ROFL same.... Tongue ROFL
 
 
 
Keep----------------Smiling !!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

268143

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 70710

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 268143

okTongue am ryt or not ..... tum kuch bhi kyun sochogein :/ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL yup not only her sum1 else 2 ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL okTongue oh par abhi CS5 is wrking gud .... CS6 myt b confusingErmmTongue
 
thanx mrROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
yup kuch bhi sochne do... u r ryt u know na !!!! Tongue  ROFL okay not her sum1 else too !!! Tongue  ROFL yeah thts ryt... !!!! Tongue LOL 
 
welcum miss !!!! Tongue ROFL
 
 
 
Keep---------------Smiling!!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

268143

268143 IF-Addictz
268143
268143

Joined: 25 March 2007
Posts: 51877

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by 268143

ok mrTongue i dnt think i will only ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL  wat do u thinkErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

okTongue silly Silly.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL not ur friendErmmTongue i didnt say 4 tht ..... u didnt prove anythn mr Tongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL hmmmmmmmmROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

 
okay miss !!! Tongue u only okay !!! Tongue sachi mein na !!!! Tongue  ROFL
 
woh i am !!! Tongue ROFL yup...!!!!!! Tongue dun think !!! Tongue LOL  i did prove u r away !!!! Tongue  ROFL same.... Tongue ROFL
 
 
 
Keep----------------Smiling !!!! Smile

ok mrTongue ok ..... wase u can teach me na ErmmSilly.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL really ... okTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

mein jaanti hu ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL ok Tongue not thinkinErmmTongueLOL u didnt prove mr Tongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL mr cc ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

268143 IF-Addictz
268143
268143

Joined: 25 March 2007
Posts: 51877

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by 268143

okTongue am ryt or not ..... tum kuch bhi kyun sochogein :/ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL yup not only her sum1 else 2 ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL okTongue oh par abhi CS5 is wrking gud .... CS6 myt b confusingErmmTongue
 
thanx mrROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
yup kuch bhi sochne do... u r ryt u know na !!!! Tongue  ROFL okay not her sum1 else too !!! Tongue  ROFL yeah thts ryt... !!!! Tongue LOL 
 
welcum miss !!!! Tongue ROFL
 
 
 
Keep---------------Smiling!!!! Smile

no need 2 mr @:  no u knw best na ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL  yup tht person u gave big smiles 2 ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

hmm yhTongueLOL

thanx mrROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 70710

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 268143

ok mrTongue ok ..... wase u can teach me na ErmmSilly.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL really ... okTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

mein jaanti hu ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL ok Tongue not thinkinErmmTongueLOL u didnt prove mr Tongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL mr cc ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

 
okay miss !!!!! Tongue i cn teach u wht ??? Ermm ROFL ROFL yup !!!! Tongue  ROFL
 
good janti ho !!!!Tongue  ROFL better !!! Tongue LOL i did prove tht miss !!!!  Tongue ROFLROFL  miss.same !!! Tongue ROFL
 
 
 
Keep-------------Smiling!!!! Smile
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

268143

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 70710

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 268143

no need 2 mr @:  no u knw best na ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL  yup tht person u gave big smiles 2 ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

hmm yhTongueLOL

thanx mrROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
need to miss !!!!! Tongue yeah i know not the best... tht does not exist  !!!  Tongue ROFL oh he !!ROFL ROFL 
 
 
okay !!!! Tongue LOL welcum !!!!! Tongue 
 
 
Keep--------------Smiling !!!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

268143

268143 IF-Addictz
268143
268143

Joined: 25 March 2007
Posts: 51877

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by 268143

ok mrTongue ok ..... wase u can teach me na ErmmSilly.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL really ... okTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

mein jaanti hu ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL ok Tongue not thinkinErmmTongueLOL u didnt prove mr Tongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL mr cc ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

 
okay miss !!!!! Tongue i cn teach u wht ??? Ermm ROFL ROFL yup !!!! Tongue  ROFL
 
good janti ho !!!!Tongue  ROFL better !!! Tongue LOL i did prove tht miss !!!!  Tongue ROFLROFL  miss.same !!! Tongue ROFL
 
 
 
Keep-------------Smiling!!!! Smile
 
 

ok mrTongue cricket naErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL okROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

thanx alotROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL okErmmTongueLOL u didnt prove tht mr ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL mr ccROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

268143 IF-Addictz
268143
268143

Joined: 25 March 2007
Posts: 51877

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by 268143

no need 2 mr @:  no u knw best na ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL  yup tht person u gave big smiles 2 ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

hmm yhTongueLOL

thanx mrROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
need to miss !!!!! Tongue yeah i know not the best... tht does not exist  !!!  Tongue ROFL oh he !!ROFL ROFL 
 
 
okay !!!! Tongue LOL welcum !!!!! Tongue 
 
 
Keep--------------Smiling !!!!! Smile

no need 2 mr @: u knw wat dnt existErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL yh he ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

ok .... thnxTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Besharam CC #16|| Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sonali-   Replies: 1195   Views: 39526

-Sonali- 1195 39526 08 October 2010 at 11:46am by 268143
||Besharam CC #15||BCC Family Tree!! Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: viniva sharma   Replies: 1199   Views: 36266

viniva sharma 1199 36266 21 August 2010 at 6:31am by 268143
||Besharam CC #14||BCC Family Tree!! Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: 268143   Replies: 1195   Views: 28801

268143 1195 28801 31 March 2010 at 2:14am by viniva sharma
||Besharam CC #13||BCC Family Tree!! Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: XxSanaxX   Replies: 1191   Views: 32059

XxSanaxX 1191 32059 25 February 2010 at 3:20am by tomnjerry2
||-Besharam CC #12-||*IO* Happy Birthday TJ!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Namz94   Replies: 1198   Views: 30225

Namz94 1198 30225 30 January 2010 at 2:38pm by -Mishti_Divz-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index