Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Besharam CC #19-Invites Only~Happy Bday Sona-PG96 (Page 38)

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 70710

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 268143

ok mr hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
kyun mrTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
coz i cnt knw hindi naTongueLOL ok thanxTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL u sed so wat ...... u can say na n thr was needTongue thn u shudnt b ..... dnt use only as it is so uselessTongueROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
.
okay miss hmmmmmmm !!!!!! Tongue  ROFL
 
kyun kya...things keep changing !!!!! Tongue  ROFL 
 
okay u cnt know !!! Tongue LOL welcum !!!! Tongue nope i cnt say... u had gone for a casual creation so no changes wr required !!!!! Tongue i am using it coz i said am fan of useless things!!!!! Tongue  ROFL ...
 
any way its ur creation if u say i cn remove it  !!!Tongue
 
 
Keep----------------Smiling !!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

268143

268143 IF-Addictz
268143
268143

Joined: 25 March 2007
Posts: 51877

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by 268143

ok mr hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
kyun mrTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
coz i cnt knw hindi naTongueLOL ok thanxTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL u sed so wat ...... u can say na n thr was needTongue thn u shudnt b ..... dnt use only as it is so uselessTongueROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
.
okay miss hmmmmmmm !!!!!! Tongue  ROFL
 
kyun kya...things keep changing !!!!! Tongue  ROFL 
 
okay u cnt know !!! Tongue LOL welcum !!!! Tongue nope i cnt say... u had gone for a casual creation so no changes wr required !!!!! Tongue i am using it coz i said am fan of useless things!!!!! Tongue  ROFL ...
 
any way its ur creation if u say i cn remove it  !!!Tongue
 
 
Keep----------------Smiling !!!! Smile

ok mr hmmmmmmmmmmmROFL.ROFLROFL
ok mr keep changinfErmmTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL


as u sayTongueLOL thnxTongue u can say ...... if u can use thn y cnt u say ./ ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL casual or not u can say n i changed so wat Tongue fan kyun wo bhi useless thngs ke ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL


wen i sed tht Ermm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL u knw na u can use without asking to ab kyun puch rahein hoTongue


Edited by 268143 - 04 April 2011 at 5:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 70710

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 268143


ok mr hmmmmmmmmmmmROFL.ROFLROFL
ok mr keep changinfErmmTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL


as u sayTongueLOL thnxTongue u can say ...... if u can use thn y cnt u say ./ ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL casual or not u can say n i changed so wat Tongue fan kyun wo bhi useless thngs ke ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL


wen i sed tht Ermm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL u knw na u can use without asking to ab kyun puch rahein hoTongue
 
okay miss hmmmmmmmmmm !!!! Tongue ROFL
 
yeah dont think !!! Tongue ROFL
 
okay !!! Tonguewelcum!!! Tongue i cn use coz there was nuffin mentioned ...no copy right and it was posted on my sb !!!! Tongue ROFL so nothing.... par tht was nt sumthing expected u would make so asked !!!! Tongue coz i belong to the same catagory !!!! Tongue ROFL
 
u only said dun use....!!!! Tongue i did nt ask coz i did not think it was needed thn.........now i feel i shud hav !!!!! Tongue
 
Keep--------------Smiling!!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

268143

268143 IF-Addictz
268143
268143

Joined: 25 March 2007
Posts: 51877

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by 268143


ok mr hmmmmmmmmmmmROFL.ROFLROFL
ok mr keep changinfErmmTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL


as u sayTongueLOL thnxTongue u can say ...... if u can use thn y cnt u say ./ ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL casual or not u can say n i changed so wat Tongue fan kyun wo bhi useless thngs ke ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL


wen i sed tht Ermm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL u knw na u can use without asking to ab kyun puch rahein hoTongue
 
okay miss hmmmmmmmmmm !!!! Tongue ROFL
 
yeah dont think !!! Tongue ROFL
 
okay !!! Tonguewelcum!!! Tongue i cn use coz there was nuffin mentioned ...no copy right and it was posted on my sb !!!! Tongue ROFL so nothing.... par tht was nt sumthing expected u would make so asked !!!! Tongue coz i belong to the same catagory !!!! Tongue ROFL
 
u only said dun use....!!!! Tongue i did nt ask coz i did not think it was needed thn.........now i feel i shud hav !!!!! Tongue
 
Keep--------------Smiling!!!! Smile
ok mr hmmmmmmmmmTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
ok i shudnt thinkErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
ok ....... thanxTonguethts ur wish na Tongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL ok not expected isliyein asked Tongue u belong .... ur saying ur uselessErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
i sed if it uselss y using Tongue haan to u dnt need 2 na ..... not evrTongue i didnt mean it like thtTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 70710

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 268143

ok mr hmmmmmmmmmTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
ok i shudnt thinkErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
ok ....... thanxTonguethts ur wish na Tongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL ok not expected isliyein asked Tongue u belong .... ur saying ur uselessErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
i sed if it uselss y using Tongue haan to u dnt need 2 na ..... not evrTongue i didnt mean it like thtTongue
 
 
okay miss hmmmmmmmmmm !!!!1 Tongue ROFL
 
ur take....am just saying !!!!1 Tongue  ROFL
 
welcum !!!! Tongue so i used it only !!! Tongue ROFL yup ....!!! Tongue haan i am !!! Tongue ROFL
 
I said tht useless not u ...n thn u said if its useless thn y using !!!! Tongue i neva need to lemme use in peace !!!!1 Tongue u shud not  mean like tht too....and if u say so  !!!! Tongue
 
 
Keep---------------Smiling!!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

268143

268143 IF-Addictz
268143
268143

Joined: 25 March 2007
Posts: 51877

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by 268143

ok mr hmmmmmmmmmTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
ok i shudnt thinkErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
ok ....... thanxTonguethts ur wish na Tongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL ok not expected isliyein asked Tongue u belong .... ur saying ur uselessErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
i sed if it uselss y using Tongue haan to u dnt need 2 na ..... not evrTongue i didnt mean it like thtTongue
 
 
okay miss hmmmmmmmmmm !!!!1 Tongue ROFL
 
ur take....am just saying !!!!1 Tongue  ROFL
 
welcum !!!! Tongue so i used it only !!! Tongue ROFL yup ....!!! Tongue haan i am !!! Tongue ROFL
 
I said tht useless not u ...n thn u said if its useless thn y using !!!! Tongue i neva need to lemme use in peace !!!!1 Tongue u shud not  mean like tht too....and if u say so  !!!! Tongue
 
 
Keep---------------Smiling!!!! Smile

ok mr hmmmmmmmmmmmROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

ok mr jst sayingTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

thanxTongue i knw ur using na ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL hmmmm ..... but not expected kyunTongue jaise ive never made anythn on cricket ...... Rahul Dravid is a cricketer only naErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL aur u were asking or questioning boloTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL er i dnt think soTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
haan to u sed na  isliyein to sed na y using Tongue er watErmm i didnt mean na ..... i didnt say dun use onlyTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

-Sonali- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sonali-
-Sonali-

Joined: 12 October 2008
Posts: 14681

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
http://www.hindustantimes.com/images/HTEditImages/Images/meiyang-chang-brunch.jpg

http://way2online.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Meiyang-Chang.jpg


Isn't he cute ? Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

268143tomnjerry2

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 70710

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 268143

ok mr hmmmmmmmmmmmROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

ok mr jst sayingTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL

thanxTongue i knw ur using na ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL hmmmm ..... but not expected kyunTongue jaise ive never made anythn on cricket ...... Rahul Dravid is a cricketer only naErmm.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL aur u were asking or questioning boloTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL er i dnt think soTongue.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
 
haan to u sed na  isliyein to sed na y using Tongue er watErmm i didnt mean na ..... i didnt say dun use onlyTongue
 
okay miss hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Tongue  ROFL
 
yup!!!!1Tongue ROFL
 
welcum !!! Tongue good u know !!!1Tongue ROFL y expect a cricket sig frm u... u r neither Indian nor cricket lover !!!! Tongue ROFL  Haan he is a cricketer... par u wr asked to make tht for ur frnd !!! Tongue ROFL  i dun remember now !!!! Tongue ROFL i think so !!! Tongue ROFL
 
and i answered y am using !!!!! Tongue wht er wht... y r u asking y u using !!!!!!Tongue woh u know wht u meant !!!! Tongue  now u say if i cn use it or not !!!! Tongue
 
 
Keep--------------Smiling!!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

268143

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Besharam CC #16|| Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sonali-   Replies: 1195   Views: 39909

-Sonali- 1195 39909 08 October 2010 at 11:46am by 268143
||Besharam CC #15||BCC Family Tree!! Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: viniva sharma   Replies: 1199   Views: 36688

viniva sharma 1199 36688 21 August 2010 at 6:31am by 268143
||Besharam CC #14||BCC Family Tree!! Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: 268143   Replies: 1195   Views: 29026

268143 1195 29026 31 March 2010 at 2:14am by viniva sharma
||Besharam CC #13||BCC Family Tree!! Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: XxSanaxX   Replies: 1191   Views: 32382

XxSanaxX 1191 32382 25 February 2010 at 3:20am by tomnjerry2
||-Besharam CC #12-||*IO* Happy Birthday TJ!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Namz94   Replies: 1198   Views: 30548

Namz94 1198 30548 30 January 2010 at 2:38pm by -Mishti_Divz-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index