Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Moderator,pls ban vikrant khatri-he's a nuisance! (Page 8)

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

poor vikrant... koi pathar se na maro es deewanay koROFL

esko to loot lia mil ke husan walo ne
goray goray gaalo ne
kalay kalay baalo ne
ROFLROFLROFL

you know what he claims to change the mentality of indian male audience....he claims that he will create some revolution which will enlighten male mind and they all will start running to watch sitara one youngster soaps....ROFLROFL

But lagta hai aapne pehle soap ke twsit turn experince se.............banda poora pagal ho gaya hai..............

WHY WHY............makers uski baat nahi sunte.........JAAB vo aapne deen ke 25 hours..........gibberish Geet article..............ya futture stupid storyline likhne main laga deta hai............
Than come up with new tag line evrey week .............I am leaving Geet forforever ...Going back to Manchester United

and then again he comes back....hai re meri footi kismat...!!!!!!

everyone claims that he will leave Geet forever but very few actually leave in india-forums.....and dont worry we will be relieved from vikrant khatri nuisance....!!!! 21st dec,2012 is only 1 yr and a half i guessROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulBatameezDil

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

kissi ne abhi gana likha...........koi pathar se naa marro is DD je deewane ko.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL
Mujhe samjh nahi ata..........log actors............ko bhagwaan kyoon manne lagte hai............unki pooja kyoon karte hai.........they are actors doing their job..............and have their own set of flaws.................................We should pass on this message to DD trhough SBS .........please save ur deewana......before he turn entire Geet virtual world.........FB and GF..........into mental asylum

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Shocked
yehi to wo chahta hai
DD ko bachaoROFL
DDDDDDDDdrashti i lub u Confused "Vikrant Khatri here with straight forward attitude,no diplomacy  ROFLROFL

I pity DD to have one insane phan like him..............Jo GEET ke MC se poora insane ho gaya hai..................GEET se jayda dhaaka usse laga hai..............pata nahi kabhi normal ho bhi peyga ya nahi

sanu3108BatameezDil

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

goray goray gaalo ne
kalay kalay baalo ne
ROFLROFLROFL

love u jaanu.........u r too much...........Hug
m ROFL

-lovestory-BatameezDil

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

goray goray gaalo ne
kalay kalay baalo ne
ROFLROFLROFL

you know what he claims to change the mentality of indian male audience....he claims that he will create some revolution which will enlighten male mind and they all will start running to watch sitara one youngster soaps....ROFLROFL

But lagta hai aapne pehle soap ke twsit turn experince se.............banda poora pagal ho gaya hai..............

WHY WHY............makers uski baat nahi sunte.........JAAB vo aapne deen ke 25 hours..........gibberish Geet article..............ya futture stupid storyline likhne main laga deta hai............
Than come up with new tag line evrey week .............I am leaving Geet forforever ...Going back to Manchester United

everyone claims that he will leave Geet forever but very few actually leave in india-forums.....and dont worry we will be relieved from vikrant khatri nuisance....!!!! 21st dec,2012 is only 1 yr and a half i guessROFLROFLROFL

wrong word...........hai rai footi kismat iss  GF and GEet FB ke members ki.........you should be sued for it.....................ki yeh bhatakti atama har hafte vapas aa jaata hai......................21st dec ko kya hai.........like moive 2012 world is coming to end...............or according to MR ALLMIGHTY vikrant......prediction GEET is coming to end on 2011 March...............to hume use pehle usse chutakara mil jayega...............we will be watching till then.............

Edited by kuls11 - 14 March 2011 at 10:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I never knew a guy called VK ever existed till now....I logged in today morning and saw his other post about GHSP being a disaster crap..and commented on his post to take a chill pill.....I wondered who the guy is...He claims to be not obsessed but writes mile long posts.......Now after seeing so many posts....I feel I am too educated about a mental asylum runaway........Confused.........But I loved reading all your comments......If one post of his could drive me bonkers....I wonder about his other posts......how horrible it would have been to ones patience.......ROFL

Edited by kadydeep - 14 March 2011 at 9:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

kissi ne abhi gana likha...........koi pathar se naa marro is DD je deewane ko.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL
Mujhe samjh nahi ata..........log actors............ko bhagwaan kyoon manne lagte hai............unki pooja kyoon karte hai.........they are actors doing their job..............and have their own set of flaws.................................We should pass on this message to DD trhough SBS .........please save ur deewana......before he turn entire Geet virtual world.........FB and GF..........into mental asylum

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Shocked
yehi to wo chahta hai
DD ko bachaoROFL
DDDDDDDDdrashti i lub u Confused "Vikrant Khatri here with straight forward attitude,no diplomacy  ROFLROFL

I pity DD to have one insane phan like him..............Jo GEET ke MC se poora insane ho gaya hai..................GEET se jayda dhaaka usse laga hai..............pata nahi kabhi normal ho bhi peyga ya nahi

ROFLROFLROFL
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

goray goray gaalo ne
kalay kalay baalo ne
ROFLROFLROFL

wrong word...........hai rai footi kismat iss  GF and GEet FB ke members ki.........you should be sued for it.....................ki yeh bhatakti atama har hafte vapas aa jaata hai......................21st dec ko kya hai.........like moive 2011 world is coming to end...............or according to MR ALLMIGHTY vikrant......prediction GEET is coming to end on 2011 March...............to hume use pehle usse chutakara mil jayega...............we will be watching till then.............

i was talking abt 21st dec 2012 the day when earth comes to end according to that movie....LOL....on that day as everything will be destroyed so there will be no problem ....no VK no frustration...!!!!!!ROFLROFL
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
@kuls11: The movie's name is 2012, not 2011.........

@All: If u want mods to take ur complains seriously why ever to turn the topic to fun? Just ignore, no offence, but I think it's better way to report and ignore.........

Edited by temorocks - 14 March 2011 at 10:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent02RolzzSaynaFM

Go to top