Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Well its My Time to move on!!

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey pkyekians........
                          Maybe it is my last topic here........no dont think anything fishy........its about that i understood that  pkyek may hurt my studies......πŸ˜•....ive promoted to class 10 and this year is very important for my near future......my parents realize me that......so i cant watch pkyek daily😭..i will try to catch up the episodes at the end of the week in youtube but cant be active here daily.....and if i will active then cant comment on the topic as i will not see the episode....😭....pkyek is the bestest show i have watched......but it is drawing my attention frm studies........but i will continue my ff and vm coener.......😳........im gonna miss ViSu and pkyek alot and u too guys..maybe i will able to watch pkyek daily after a yearπŸ˜ƒ..........so im saying a little good bye to u guys.......gonna miss u and pkyek alot.................😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all d best 4 ur boards

hope u study well

concentrate on ur studies

all d best once again

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wishing u All the Very best for ur Exams....Pls study well as this wud be ur most crucial year....take care....Prepare nicely for ur boards πŸ€—God bless you 😳
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh i can understand that PKYEK is drawing your attention from studies hum dono same situation mein hai but mein khutko manage kar sakti hoon it's not a problem for me πŸ˜†
Anyways all the best and concentrate on your studies !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

All the best dear.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Study is more important than TV shows, you know. Concentrate on your study and give your best. You can watch PKYEK any time on YT but won't get time to study if you waste now. πŸ˜Š

We will miss you.

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good decision. all will miss you. all d best for studies n exams.
falsePromise thumbnail
thx guys for commenting........
@rumi - will miss u too.........πŸ€—
usha786 thumbnail
yes i have already move on, because this show has lost his charm. confusing abhay's behavior, cv are unable to tell us what is going on his mind. he was sad some times i think he was sad due to shanaya's killing because "usne socha hoga, ab other femal search karnee hogee, piya ke samne flifrt karne ke liyeπŸ˜† Edited by usha786 - 13 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Originally posted by: usha786

yes i have already move on, because this show has lost his charm. confusing abhay's behavior, cv are unable to tell us what is going on his mind. he was sad some times i think he was sad due to shanaya's killing because "usne socha hoga, ab other femal search karnee hogee, piya ke samne flifrt karne ke liyeπŸ˜†

no im not leaving pkyek becoz its lost its charm........it didnt lost its charm im leaving for my personal issues like study.............
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww..sweet heart..i am so sorry that youhave do this BUT YES YOU  ARE RIGHT..and you shoudl do ..I dont know what would I do if I was in your place..I would have flunked BIG TIME..VISU & ABHIYA & PKYEK in general Are tooooooooooo..distracting yaar..GOD..As you know what a fanatic I am..You are a brave & awesome girl..GOD BLESS You..And will miss your company so much yaar..I SWEAR..!!