Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Well its My Time to move on!!

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Hey pkyekians........
                          Maybe it is my last topic here........no dont think anything fishy........its about that i understood that  pkyek may hurt my studies......Confused....ive promoted to class 10 and this year is very important for my near future......my parents realize me that......so i cant watch pkyek dailyCry..i will try to catch up the episodes at the end of the week in youtube but cant be active here daily.....and if i will active then cant comment on the topic as i will not see the episode....Cry....pkyek is the bestest show i have watched......but it is drawing my attention frm studies........but i will continue my ff and vm coener.......Embarrassed........im gonna miss ViSu and pkyek alot and u too guysOuch..maybe i will able to watch pkyek daily after a yearBig smile..........so im saying a little good bye to u guys.......gonna miss u and pkyek alot.................Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSGAnamikaSJainozzyieSimi1711chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICArushiBS-Rumi-nyctophilia

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
all d best 4 ur boards

hope u study well

concentrate on ur studies

all d best once again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bAkChOd.

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Wishing u All the Very best for ur Exams....Pls study well as this wud be ur most crucial year....take care....Prepare nicely for ur boards HugGod bless you Embarrassed

Edited by kritishah3 - 14 March 2011 at 5:38am

bAkChOd.

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Ohh i can understand that PKYEK is drawing your attention from studies hum dono same situation mein hai but mein khutko manage kar sakti hoon it's not a problem for me LOL
Anyways all the best and concentrate on your studies !!! Thumbs Up

bAkChOd.

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

All the best dear.Thumbs Up

Study is more important than TV shows, you know. Concentrate on your study and give your best. You can watch PKYEK any time on YT but won't get time to study if you waste now. Smile

We will miss you.

bAkChOd.

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
good decision. all will miss you. all d best for studies n exams.

bAkChOd.

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
thx guys for commenting........
@rumi - will miss u too.........Hug
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
yes i have already move on, because this show has lost his charm. confusing abhay's behavior, cv are unable to tell us what is going on his mind. he was sad some times i think he was sad due to shanaya's killing because "usne socha hoga, ab other femal search karnee hogee, piya ke samne flifrt karne ke liyeLOL

Edited by usha786 - 15 March 2011 at 1:21am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index