Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Want Sushaan's Cencer Track....u will...? (Page 2)

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

I also like suhana C Track.. But before that CVS should finish off some tracks..

KK remarriage track..

Happy moments between sushaan, ishaan/suhana birthday or atleast sushaan marriage date..

yea i think will show sushaan's anniversary....because will be come 12th April......i really want show Sushaan's 1st marriage anniversary,.......................Smilen again want sushaan's romantic scene on sushaan's anniversary...

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shakila2244

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

You know dear there were lots of really nice parts in OBS before they started the C track but SGP has left out so many of them I really don't know why???? Cry  Cry Cry  

can u tell me before cencer track's sushaan's story...

Spoiler alert.

I'm just going to bullet point them

• A scene where Suhana cooks and gets everything ready for dinner in her maternal home. KK watches her so admiringly and thinks how much she's becoming like her mother. It a really nice scene.
  • Ishaan complementing Suhana's cooking and saying how wonderful and beautiful she is.
  • Suli-Sudhi teasing Suhana and Ishaan about their love story..just talking and having fun/cure moments.
  • Suhana 1st present that she buys for Ishaan.
  • Suhana planning a big surprise for Ishaan....everyone joins in the celebrations
  • Suhana makes a really special birthday present for Ishaan. Ishaan is overwhelmed, then the scene after that is very beautiful.
  • Dadi teaching Suhana about paan in Dada and Dadi's room-how make paan and then the scene shows Ishaan calling Suhana for his clothes, Suhana says why don't you pick your own clothes but he says no you will. The Dadi tells Suhana...that Ishaan is looking for excuses to bring Suhana close to him.....
SGP why have you left out such nice, beautiful scenes? I wish that they show these before the C track.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwaljulaikha1tarunnami2811Ashis

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
want sushaan's 1st holi celebration .......cute scene n also want sushaan's annniversary romantic scene.............pleze Cv's want this 2 scene's................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1tarun

Sana_SGP Groupbie
Sana_SGP
Sana_SGP

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
am luking fwd for cancer track.. but its so0o0 so0o0nn
Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

You know dear there were lots of really nice parts in OBS before they started the C track but SGP has left out so many of them I really don't know why???? Cry  Cry Cry  

Spoiler alert.

• A scene where Suhana cooks and gets everything ready for dinner in her maternal home. KK watches her so admiringly and thinks how much she's becoming like her mother. It a really nice scene.
  • Ishaan complementing Suhana's cooking and saying how wonderful and beautiful she is.
  • Suli-Sudhi teasing Suhana and Ishaan about their love story..just talking and having fun/cure moments.
  • Suhana 1st present that she buys for Ishaan.
  • Suhana planning a big surprise for Ishaan....everyone joins in the celebrations
  • Suhana makes a really special birthday present for Ishaan. Ishaan is overwhelmed, then the scene after that is very beautiful.
  • Dadi teaching Suhana about paan in Dada and Dadi's room-how make paan and then the scene shows Ishaan calling Suhana for his clothes, Suhana says why don't you pick your own clothes but he says no you will. The Dadi tells Suhana...that Ishaan is looking for excuses to bring Suhana close to him.....
SGP why have you left out such nice, beautiful scenes? I wish that they show these before the C track.

ohmy god it's such sweet sweet moment of sushaan's life............hope Cv's show all the scene..............................Smilethanks.....
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I know Shakila. WHY HAVE THEY LEFT THEM OUT?AngryAngryAngry I was soooo looking forward to these scenes, they haven't shown any one of them. Cry  Cry Cry Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Spoiler alert.

A scene where Suhana cooks and gets everything ready for dinner in her maternal home. KK watches her so admiringly and thinks how much she's becoming like her mother. It a really nice scene. Ishaan complementing Suhana's cooking and saying how wonderful and beautiful she is. Suli-Sudhi teasing Suhana and Ishaan about their love story..just talking and having fun/cure moments. Suhana 1st present that she buys for Ishaan.
    Suhana planning a big surprise for Ishaan....everyone joins in the celebrations Suhana makes a really special birthday present for Ishaan. Ishaan is overwhelmed, then the scene after that is very beautiful.
yaar ..................mj................they should show dis.....Big smile......all track u mentioned........aul are egarly...waiting.......Wink.....for dis..
.........................bt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nt..................cancer..Angry..........track..........i cn't see............ishaan..
...................crying..Cry............................... 

Edited by 1tarun - 14 March 2011 at 5:54am
1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

want sushaan's 1st holi celebration .......cute scene n also want sushaan's annniversary romantic scene.............pleze Cv's want this 2 scene's................
ha........................shakilaji...Big smile..................they should show holi.............and it would be great
..........................to see sushaan..Star....................................in.................full of colours......,masti,gana,,Big smileStar,,,,,,,

Go to top