Forum Games

Rummy (Page 8)

avinashsuri Newbie
avinashsuri
avinashsuri

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunaina_angel

Originally posted by ayush_theking

How did Holi go for you guys???I had a blast......Infact blast is not just the word..Rain dance ...wid loud music and unlimited food for 24/7 for that day ....Big smile

WoW..... Yeahhh somewhat same here though but....i got to get lot of targets for eggs on the roads on that day ROFL

For me it was  goodDancing i was 4 hours in bathroom to remove  my colors and eggTongue 

Sunaina_angel Newbie
Sunaina_angel
Sunaina_angel

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by avinashsuri

How did Holi go for you guys???I had a blast......Infact blast is not just the word..Rain dance ...wid loud music and unlimited food for 24/7 for that day ....Big smile

Silly    Yeahhh i geuss you were on my targets ROFL ROFL
 ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

WoW..... Yeahhh somewhat same here though but....i got to get lot of targets for eggs on the roads on that day ROFL

For me it was  goodDancing i was 4 hours in bathroom to remove  my colors and eggTongue 

ROFL
Silly
Sunaina_angel Newbie
Sunaina_angel
Sunaina_angel

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

ROFL
avinashsuri Newbie
avinashsuri
avinashsuri

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

ROFL

Sure angel anytime for girls like youuuuuuuuuuu Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunaina_angel

Sunaina_angel Newbie
Sunaina_angel
Sunaina_angel

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

ROFL

Sure angel anytime for girls like youuuuuuuuuuu Wink

ROFL   lollll
avinashsuri Newbie
avinashsuri
avinashsuri

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anureddy88

Where else everyone play at ???????????

Same at www.classicrummy.com.New site but very user friendly and entertaining game site. :)

hi  angel  Big smile today i came to know that girl too like rummy shal we play Wink a game Thumbs Up

Hey wots wrong in gurls playing rummy dear???? Embarrassed ..... Yeahh sure..anytime i can give it a try.....

Think and bet  angel Winkok, i won so many games at classicrummy  site Thumbs Up  and i will only get a win if you play with me  boz i am gud at rummy  till now Wink

I rather say the same thing to you too Cool

Sure angel i always ready  for challenges  with girls Thumbs Up and  that to in rummyTongue
Sunaina_angel Newbie
Sunaina_angel
Sunaina_angel

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
 PartyDancing   Silly  PartyDancing   SillyPartyDancing   SillyPartyDancing   SillyPartyDancing   SillyPartyDancing   SillyPartyDancing   SillyPartyDancing   SillyPartyDancing   Silly

Just one more day to go for weekend !

PartyDancing   SillyPartyDancing   SillyPartyDancing   SillyPartyDancing   SillyPartyDancing   Silly
Sunaina_angel Newbie
Sunaina_angel
Sunaina_angel

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anureddy88

Where else everyone play at ???????????

Same at www.classicrummy.com.New site but very user friendly and entertaining game site. :)

hi  angel  Big smile today i came to know that girl too like rummy shal we play Wink a game Thumbs Up

Hey wots wrong in gurls playing rummy dear???? Embarrassed ..... Yeahh sure..anytime i can give it a try.....

Think and bet  angel Winkok, i won so many games at classicrummy  site Thumbs Up  and i will only get a win if you play with me  boz i am gud at rummy  till now Wink

I rather say the same thing to you too Cool

Sure angel i always ready  for challenges  with girls Thumbs Up and  that to in rummyTongue

Yeahh YEahhhh

Go to top