India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Alka has forgotten Ralph

TrulyAditi Senior Member
TrulyAditi
TrulyAditi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Remember how Alka fought to be with Ralph?Her sole aim to come back to India was to convince her parents for Ralph and now she has forgotten him totally...don't you think it's a bit weird??She left home because of him and now she doesn't even remember him once...

Okay I'm just curious to know what you guys think of this...I am also totally A ChAlka fan and love watching them together so please don't gang up against me!I'm glad Ralph is gone too!Just want to know your views regarding this sort of blooper from the CV's!Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

THE-FUTURE-LORD Senior Member

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
@ Aditi
Ya, Alka has fallen in love with chander.It was an emotion, that took a bit of time to come out from Alka's heart. And , also, Ralph told him na, that i have moved away in my life, that means he ended their relationship there and also understood Alka's love for Chander.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77-Swetha-

Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I feel Alka's love for Chandar, is true love bcoz he is caring & loves her alot. But incase of Ralph it just some kind of infatuation she had for him.

-Anks--Swetha-

bhavika0611 Goldie
bhavika0611
bhavika0611

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Woman can not forget her first love, so if it was actual love then it must be there in her heart , burried deep down some where,but if it was attraction then isn't it better that she forgot him, so she can move ahead.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-Prinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
We-ell.
I was best friends with this one girl...and later on, I moved away to another place, and I made new, better friends. Now, I barely remember that girl, but then, she was my closest, bestest friend, and if you told me that a day would come when I would forget her, I would've laughed at you, bu tnw..I've got awesome friends, that understand me way more than her. I've grown and changed....I think the same has happened with Alka...she hasn't completely forgotten Ralph, but now that she has experienced love with Chander, what she had with Ralph feels pheeka comparatively...
I dont think it is a complete blooper

@Rajin..I dont think that Alka went with Ralph only cause he was gora..I think she genuinely liked him a lot..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-ozzyiepyar-ishk-Swetha-

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Agreed suvi.
I do think so, time and circumstances keep on changing us 
And it is human nature, that we have the capability to start a new relation everytime.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anks-Prinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

TrulyAditi Senior Member
TrulyAditi
TrulyAditi

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I guess you guys are right...with Ralph it was probably great friendship which she considered as love but Im glad ChAlka happened...Chander's true love won in the end!

Prinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index