Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

IQBAL & BINNY IN HA/UMAT/SBS/SBB

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
                                                HOUSE ARREST

today a short & sweet segment of iqbal & binny dancing in the holi celebration of choti bahu was shownBig smileboth binny & iqbal looked hot in white & were dancing on the song aaj rapat jayiyo toh hame naa bulayiyo from the film shaktiHugthe background voice of reporter was describing the love of raga in her own wordsWinkboth iqbal & binny were looking so hot & sensuousDay Dreaming together completely sizzling the screen with their superb chemistryBlushing
                                                            SBS            
on sbs iqbal & binny were shown dancing for the holi segment of chti bahu on the song aaj rapat jayiyo to hame naa bulaiyo from the film shaktiBig smilethey were shown dancing with full on masti & dhamaalDancingthe reporter told in the background that rudra & gauri were dancing with lots of nashaa without even having a bhaangDay Dreamingthe reporter also told that all the actors were wearing colour proof clothes that why gauri & rudra didn't had any colour in their dressesLOL
                                                             SBB    
on sbb they showed the sangini segment with the headline "gauri ne rudra ko diya dhoka"Angrythen they showed that some girls were bringing gauri down by holding both her hands as she was unconcious & half of her face was covered by the palloo of her maroon saariShockedshe was made sit beside ram in front of the mandap where suddenly rudra comes shouting the name off gauriBig smileram asks him who r u to which rudra says what r u doing with my wife because she is mariied to me,i am her husbandClapthen that idiot ram just says him shut up & orders his gaurds to throw him outD'ohthe gaurds throw him out & beats him badly when he protests due to which rudra fells downBroken Heartthen they show that dahi bhalla idiot ram taking pheras with unconscious gauri by holding her hand tightlyDeadWackoCensoredthen binny says to the reporter that she is completely trapped in a situation about which she is totally unaware & she is unknowingly married to ram & it will be interesting to watch whether gauri wud come to know who is actually doing all thisUnhappyCryafter that iqbal says that he will definitely save his love gauriHugBig smile

U ME AUR TV

firstly iqbal & binny were shown dancing in holi sequence of choti bahu on the song aaj rapat jayiyo  to hame naa bhulayiyo from the film shaktiDancing
then after that a segment of sangini was shown in u me aur tv in which rudra was being beaten up by some goons due to which he falls in the groundCrywhile rudra was being beaten up a background music was going on "de dana dan de dana dan dil mera bole de dana dan"LOLan interview of binny & iqbal was shown in which binny told that gauri has been completely traped in a plan & is unknowingly going to marry his boss as she is absolutely unaware of the current situation ie she is completely unaware of  what is happenning in her surroundingsShockedafter that iqbal was shown doing the makeup of his wounds himself & the reporter told in the background that whenever rudra goes to stop marriage of his loved one he always gets beaten up previously  it was pihu & now its for his love  gauriD'ohlater the reporter asked rudra whether he will be able to save gauri to which he replied that ofcourse he will save gauri and get her backBig smileHugbinny was wearing a maron sari with palloo on her head simply looking beautifullWinkthey were really having lots of fun while shooting the sequenceDancing
NOTE-all most in every video same thing was shownLOL

Edited by monaghosh - 14 March 2011 at 8:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvshopaholic83desikimsamrev4evaOrientalDancer-Ria-

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Disgusting that fellow is marrying her when she is unconcious. So did the reporter say whether the marriage takes placwe or no. BEchara Rudra beech may is beaten up. Please I want to kill ram and his paltan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Ram is such a LOOSER , if he marries a girl , who is not in her full senses!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
What's wrong with Ram? He don't have eyes to see that  the girl he is getting married to is unconcious. I can't believe this!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
i knew from the very beginning that mr dahi bhalla idiotic ram has no brain at allAngrybut i didn't knew that he will come out to be such a big idiot that he will marry a girl who is not  in her senses & is unconsciousCryi am quite sure that he is only responsible for gauri's such a conditionCensoredjust wish that inspite of being beaten up by the security guards rudra reaches their in time & stops the wedding and also make that ram arrest by the policemenBig smile

OrientalDancer

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
finally all the news channels house arrest,u me aur tv,sbs & sbb got some brain & showed fabulous segments of rudra & gauri/sanginiClapbut after almost one and a half monthAngryder aye durust aye/its better late than neverLOL

Edited by monaghosh - 14 March 2011 at 8:56am

OrientalDancer

cintu Goldie
cintu
cintu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
thnks dear for this beautiful update...Tongue

monaghosh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top