India-Forums

Q: Does Mithun dislike Viku/ Niku & RKR

Kasturilover Senior Member
Kasturilover
Kasturilover

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Hi,

I watch DID at times and I get a feeling that while Mithun is as usual very gaga about Geeta and fairly ok with Marzi, he does not seem to have a great respect or liking for Rajeev.

I find Rajeev very sober and simple and quite like his two jodis Karan and Karleen and Viku+Niku

But I have not seen Mithun da giving as many compliments to Viku+Niku as he gives to others.

For eg last week he praised Geeta to no end for the Jogwa (which by the way is far removed from what Geeta tried to do.......and to those who are Maharashtrians will know, its done by men not women, another sad attempt as dishonoring religious worshipOuch)......he did not praise Viku Niku.

Is it because Rajeev and his two couple do far less time pass with Mithun?

If yes then thats sad that simplicity and culture has no value in the race for TRPs.

Thanks

Edited by Kasturilover - 14 March 2011 at 3:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vazyanezrozms_1991DesiGirl_-Aaliyah-ThatOneGuy

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Well i dont know about last week but generally he has problems with Rajeev because of Rajeev's weak choreography.According to me at least. Initially Rajeev's choreography used to be very weak i remember once Mithun told him the same for his group act.Also again for Karan -Carling.That's why there might be some problem.But when Rajeev comes up with out of box concepts Mithun appreciates him as well.And if you havent noticed out of all male dancer's Karan gets the max importance.
DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Yea, he seems a bit like that with Rajeev
Like the first time was when he "ignored" the most dubmest mistake made during M^2 dance, and told Rajeev he should stooped it [like, he's new. how would he know?]
Then he said it to Carling face that she needs to way better, when he usually EXPLAINS it better. Idk what he has with him :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain-Aaliyah-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index