Pratigya

SBB- OMG what's happening!!!!! (Page 2)

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by KriYa_life

yeah Dhanya, I saw it on tv. Off screen he also said- achhi tarah se cheda na..

cheda na.........Confused i thought he said 'de denge' or something like that............maybe i was panicking all the time seeing K in a drunkun state and letting some riff raff touch his babu...........Cry OMG i didn't expect such a scene..........Ouch
Well it sounded like that only, Even I have to see the Video again.

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

thanks for sharing! 
this Shakti is such a Censored
i so wanna see Krishna doing dhishum dhishum with those guys TongueEmbarrassed
hope he beats them.... long time CVs haven't seen him fighting, please show something like that... they even let Aman and Angad escape without any dose from K... 

some please provide the links!! 

yeah, Aagad and Aman were left off and sometimes K was made to look like a fool Angry Angry Angry i mean believing angad and all that............Angry Ouch

but this time, i don't know why but , i think P will give it straight to him for failing to rescue her..........i mean she slapped the guy so if K acts after she had slapped the guy , then that's no big deal........i mean she was repeatedly looking at him to come and tell or beat that guys off but he ignored and then only she acted............oh.......another bomb in kriyaland..............an atom bomb to be precise.........Ouch

sorry yaar, i don't have flash player connection during daytime..........so pls someone pls post the links...........Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by Filza.T

thanks for sharing! 
this Shakti is such a Censored
i so wanna see Krishna doing dhishum dhishum with those guys TongueEmbarrassed
hope he beats them.... long time CVs haven't seen him fighting, please show something like that... they even let Aman and Angad escape without any dose from K... 

some please provide the links!! 

yeah, Aagad and Aman were left off and sometimes K was made to look like a fool Angry Angry Angry i mean believing angad and all that............Angry Ouch  true... Ouch 

but this time, i don't know why but , i think P will give it straight to him for failing to rescue her..........i mean she slapped the guy so if K acts after she had slapped the guy , then that's no big deal........i mean she was repeatedly looking at him to come and tell or beat that guys off but he ignored and then only she acted............oh.......another bomb in kriyaland..............an atom bomb to be precise.........Ouch

sorry yaar, i don't have flash player connection during daytime..........so pls someone pls post the links...........Smile  its okay Smile

@ underlined, Shocked okay now i am kind of scared and worried....  Confused hope all is well... 

there must be a reason behind K acting like that, i mean why was he having too much of bhang, for fun or in anger or frustration  Confused 

Edited by Filza.T - 14 March 2011 at 4:38am
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
krishan was not being ignorant to all this but was not in his mind due t over dose of bhang............LOLLOLLOL  it's not that he was not paying attention to P...........i guess everyone here must know what someone feel after overdose of bhang..........WinkLOLLOL    I CAN SAY THAT BZ I HAD BHANG LAST YR ON HOLI.............EmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajPristineSoul....Poojie....

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.PristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

thank you Yemi...

---Yemi---

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

krishan was not being ignorant to all this but was not in his mind due t over dose of bhang............LOLLOLLOL  it's not that he was not paying attention to P...........i guess everyone here must know what someone feel after overdose of bhang..........WinkLOLLOL    I CAN SAY THAT BZ I HAD BHANG LAST YR ON HOLI.............EmbarrassedLOLLOL

@bold: ROFL

Really?? what stunts did you do??

Edited by KriYa_life - 14 March 2011 at 4:42am
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Originally posted by Pragati.T

@bold: ROFL

Really?? what stunts did you do??

see surbhi's theard u'll get the ans..............LOLLOL

PristineSoul

Go to top