Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

oh freak..guys must see..shocking.. (Page 9)

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

Originally posted by venture

Indian television and movies mislead people many a times...The condition is so bad now a days that if the doctor tells a woman that she is pregs then she questions the doctor asking "I didn't faint or vomit then how come....Please recheck the reports..that may not be mine....."

Ha Ha, you craacked me up, tell you really it happens, when I was expecting, I did ask this question that why am I not fainting or having chakkar!!! chakkars came way way late,not that early, and never fainted!!!

the saddest situation is when a woman comes in wid a complicated labour and her family waits outside for the infamous "forms" to sign choosing the mother or child...believe me,nothing more frustrating at tht point of time for the doctor at tht time..coz thn u have to explain tht there is no such option in real life..and tht the mother is first priority no matter what..

how about mother deciding for child instead of her????...remember Kuch Kuch Hota Hai....Rani opting for the child.....

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
but i realli dun think such things happen in real life.. cauz wife is always a priority.. saving person who is already part of the family is more imp than welcoming the one who has not even seen the world yet.. 
If such situation do exist where families opt for child instead of mother than I cant say anything.....  jus surprised and saddened.. 
abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Please someone make a One seperate Post

TRACKS SHOULD BE FINISHED OFF BEFORE C TRACK..

All the members can express their views in one post ...which scenes/track they wanted before C track..

so that CVS/ or anyone related to SGP production team can read our views and include some good Important scenes and may postpone C track for a week or 2 weeks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
well..to be frank..i really want to see d C track..it will bring sushaan more close emotionally.they will understand each other better..it will solidify their relationship...but i dnt knw why SBS said dis..its too early for sushaan having a child...
acha i wanna knw one thing....did they show the consumation scene in OBS also??nd did suhana become pregnant so early??
why are cv's hurring up so much..dis is d best show on indian television..agar suhana becomes pregnant nd there will be a C track,then how long will SGP run??m scared after hearing such things..
please cv's it's a request frm all of us..dnt hurry things up so much..thoda raftaar par brake lagao,kahin aisa na ho ki accident ho jaye..
nd by d way, is dere any promo for maha episode dis week??

Edited by mathurankit - 14 March 2011 at 7:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
        Seems like I m late to the party today.... So I agree with all of U ....Specially with Sheema Di.... I agree to all of her sarcrastic and non -sarcrastic comments.... HAHA
         They have link chchakkar and vomiting to Preg. as much as people's craving for a boy.... To me both r rediculous.....
         Chalo Yeh bhi dekh lete hain !!!!!!  Aur yahan aake bashibng bhi kar lenge.....
           As for Sanju - Deepak track It will take months for them. May be parelal to C track or something like that.... If they r going to put C track on ....  That will be the time for Deepak to see Snaju's vonerable side....  Well I m  all set they can hit me with anything....Dead  Almost ready... LOL
Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
nnnooo..............................ShockedShockedShocked
i mean..its soooo very early for a child suhana or ishan...suhana is yt to learn soo many important things abt family n life..its soo very early...i wud luv to see sushan as responsble parentsEmbarrassed..bt not yt...i hpe d SBS-walas gt sum wrong newsOuch..kashyap parivar already has an innocnt n child suhana rite nwEmbarrassed,i dnt wnt anothr child suhana or ishan,atleat until sum more months..
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Sbs sources have got their information wrong many times. I will wait and watch.
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Expected....Smile but worried about next one...Disapprove

Go to top