Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

oh freak..guys must see..shocking.. (Page 8)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Indian television and movies mislead people many a times...The condition is so bad now a days that if the doctor tells a woman that she is pregs then she questions the doctor asking "I didn't faint or vomit then how come....Please recheck the reports..that may not be mine....."

Ha Ha, you craacked me up, tell you really it happens, when I was expecting, I did ask this question that why am I not fainting or having chakkar!!! chakkars came way way late,not that early, and never fainted!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.-raiAasma-Keenu.Ganu rulzmjtruelegend111192iViews

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
@mjtruelegend u havent seen other shows?.. SGP is like no where near the drama! its still more realistic! they will literally Sillyup!

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Indian television and movies mislead people many a times...The condition is so bad now a days that if the doctor tells a woman that she is pregs then she questions the doctor asking "I didn't faint or vomit then how come....Please recheck the reports..that may not be mine....."

Ha Ha, you craacked me up, tell you really it happens, when I was expecting, I did ask this question that why am I not fainting or having chakkar!!! chakkars came way way late,not that early, and never fainted!!!

Oh boy...There you go.... one live example of Indian television and movies misleading people.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Chalo atleast they make you be 100% sure of your expectations....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

@mjtruelegend u havent seen other shows?.. SGP is like no where near the drama! its still more realistic! they will literally Sillyup!

Well I used to watch them all religiously much before and yes I know how OTT they were in these circumstances. In the last 5 years (before SGP)I hadn't seen any because of how terrible they became, but I was hoping that things would be better in terms of treatment but I guess NOT.

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
its still better in terms of marriages and all.. Ekta totally degraded the beautiful relationship of marriage.. divorce and remarriage was jus like norms..! 
Pregnancy is always shown the same way most of times.. and people have developed this mindset of it.. where you faint and all..  I guess SGP  CVs dont want to take the risk of drifting away of society norms... 

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 14 March 2011 at 5:38am

mjtruelegend

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_d

Oh.....No.....so early......suhana groW*H has to be shown before anything else...this part was damn good in OBS......

Aree yaar..do they want to finish of the serial early???????? as ragini  tho chalnewali hai...bollywood.......

Character groW*H...woh kya hota hain....yaha toh character change hote hain...yaad nai...suhana..an emotional girl with a pure heart was reduced to a comedian untill recently...ishan..a shy yet witty guy suddenly became extra open when sona was around..and then went back to becoming champu again...what a huge character swing for the lead couple...in all this where was their story developed..forget that...even their lovestory was not properly developed...suhana was forced to be jealous,then she confessed...even that scene was turned into a comic scene...aur ab to unnecessary hotness bhi de di unke characters ko to meet PUBLIC DEMAND....so forget character groW*H...

I find it very amusing how every time ragini is blamed for SGP debacle...i mean..is she the Head of the SGP team..naam toh nai dekha uska credit list mein kabhi..story-screenplay by ragini khanna...LOL ...ragini kahi nai ja rahi hain ...uski movie to release bhi nai hui ab tak..moreover she has stated in all her interviews that she vl never leave tv for movies...its too early to say all this....abhi shuruwat bhi nai hui...and she is too professional to do all this,she has said she is not in the rat race of bollywood,doing what everyone else does...so pls SGP is not ending...ragini ke vajah se toh bilkul hi nai..

As for the cancer track..i find it too too early...i would have loved to see suhana being independent..joining business...her character groW*H...but well...all this seems too ideal...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz111192

Sana_SGP Groupbie
Sana_SGP
Sana_SGP

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
its heading towards cancer track.. i waz waiting for tiz track..but its really very so0o0n
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

the saddest situation is when a woman comes in wid a complicated labour and her family waits outside for the infamous "forms" to sign choosing the mother or child...believe me,nothing more frustrating at tht point of time for the doctor at tht time..coz thn u have to explain tht there is no such option in real life..and tht the mother is first priority no matter what..

Go to top