Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

oh freak..guys must see..shocking.. (Page 5)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

" Come and Hit Me" thats how I am watching SGP these days  as they are very unpredictible, as they are leaving tracks in the middle , then pick up, then leaves it, then something else. Last two weeks were very good consistant but again things were left, Friday episode was a PUBLIC DEMAND epsidoe just solely for one purpose, this week would be the one to watch , wether they would wrap up KK issue or leave it for a while, as Sanju and Deepak story would takes months to develop and this would be the time when Suhana,s Cancer would be cured and the love b/w Saju and Deepak would flourish. Gosh not very impressed.

i think this one friday episode has made a lot of difference....LOL
sheema di...i dont feel the tracks are messed up right now...tes sometimes the timinig of scenes are not correct...but they are going on good with equal chances for all....KK track was left may be to show suhana again thinking....so i dont have any prbs now..except for sushaan...all other tracks are going on well...sanju-deepak track is in a very  early stage to comment on...

abt what news we have got...i would like to wait and see what happens...abt C track...i know many dont want it...bt if it comes i dont have any prb...

whatever it is...they shud show the track properly....and again its a story at last....till now SGP has been going on good...and i would still keep up the faith till they start messing up...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

confusedsoul-raiAasma-

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
i wont say cancer track is bad as it will show us another sushaan... but then hav to agree with the fact tht CVs are makinng khichdi of everything and its high time tht they sort out their priorities...
deepak-sanju, panna track and C track.., wht do they wanna show honestly?
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Please they need to seriously tie the loop holes before they take on something so big and serious. I am sure that they won't show it this week, maybe next week or so but I still feel its too soon. 
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
but there is maha episode this week...and there has to be something special for that na.....???!!!
i really hope its a fuin filled episode....
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

but there is maha episode this week...and there has to be something special for that na.....???!!!
i really hope its a fuin filled episode....

Well Shweta I hope that its a celebration of holi. As I said before we need to see them celebrating together, have some happy moments before they become all serious.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G

_Samayra_ Newbie
_Samayra_
_Samayra_

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLLage raho CVS
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Maha episode should be on Holi with deepak-sanju track moving forward hopefully... and i have this feeling that the ending of maha epi will give us the clues of upcoming sad track.. 

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 14 March 2011 at 4:54am
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I agree with Keenu, its not about liking the track its about blending them properly and finish the unfinished business first as we forget which business was what!!  If they stick to there orginal plan then its a win win situation but when they start doing filler episodes then things get lost some where. As far as Suhana,s pregnancy, I would love to see that , Suhana would be the one to watch Ishaan better not behave like a champu in all that , that would really make me angry ( Directors should not make Ishaan being champu again) I think Suhana would be a wonderful mother, I am up for it and for Cancer track Ragini would be amazing and Jay is always good in Emotional scenes, that we have to see. The family bond would be amazing and yes atleast in serial Cancer ends in happy ending unlike real life so Suhana would be alive and thats what matters. And on top of it we will see lots of ROMANCE .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-Keenu.G111192iViews

Go to top