oh freak..guys must see..shocking.. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
yar itni jaldi😲...bahut fast hai yar...this proves dat sushaan are different.....πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by venture

What do you expect?? they showed the ROMANCE  and the RESULT is going to be out as well, why shock, Is Tarha Toh Hota Hai Is Tarha Kay Kamoon Mai.
i knw par itni jaldi bachche ka track?
SGP team taking REVENGE from some of us !!! people wanted full on bed scene , now RESULT BHUGTOO!!
hey here is the video

http://auto-india.co.in/dm.php?file=xhl3xa_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-star-news-14th-march-2011-part2_shortfilms

it starts at 5:48 watch it

only some wanted na! hopefully its not truee.. its turns out to be FALSE ALARM or something πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by venture

What do you expect?? they showed the ROMANCE  and the RESULT is going to be out as well, why shock, Is Tarha Toh Hota Hai Is Tarha Kay Kamoon Mai.
plz chek ..........................................kya kahu mein..................nt ...........kay kamoon.......maiπŸ˜†
lol @ venture  you sound waay angry πŸ˜›! 
Well last time SBS said that somebody is coming in Suhana ,s life to give her grief, we thought Sid is coming but he didnt but Shanti Mausi came, I think its not this week may be next week and yes looks like C track is on its way, but again it would be shame as C doesnot appear just like that, there are symptoms before that and Chakkar aana is not a valid symptom all of a sudden .
Originally posted by Sam_much

yar itni jaldi😲...bahut fast hai yar...this proves dat sushaan are different.....πŸ˜‰
sam....................tum...ne.....shayad hindi movies............dekhi nahi...😳..
.............the dialogs.........is frequently..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.................................used................
.................mein.....tumhare bache ki maa banne wali hu.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......then the hero or vilan.........get shocked.........................ShockedπŸ˜†
.............................i think u too got the shocked....................................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†zor ka jhatka.............dheere.................se...........zor............ka.......lage..........ha.πŸ˜†..ha.πŸ˜†..haπŸ˜†
Edited by 1tarun - 13 years ago
@venture true, i jus hope they dont disappoint us there.... and most likely it is taking us the C track only..