Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

oh freak..guys must see..shocking.. (Page 10)

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
dun worri as yet, still have holi to come to looks for fun moments! Big smile atleast something worth waiting!

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
oh teri.... O_O
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Seems like I m late to the party today.... So I agree with all of U ....Specially with Sheema Di.... I agree to all of her sarcrastic and non -sarcrastic comments.... HAHA
         They have link chchakkar and vomiting to Preg. as much as people's craving for a boy.... To me both r rediculous.....
         Chalo Yeh bhi dekh lete hain !!!!!!  Aur yahan aake bashibng bhi kar lenge.....
           As for Sanju - Deepak track It will take months for them. May be parelal to C track or something like that.... If they r going to put C track on ....  That will be the time for Deepak to see Snaju's vonerable side....  Well I m  all set they can hit me with anything....Dead  Almost ready... LOL

Sarcastic and Me , No No No Hum nay toh Sarcastic hona chod dya ab hamaray comments DRASTIC hotay hainLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Thank God kisi nay naam sochna nahi start kiya kay " What would be there names!!!!" NO NO NO I am not giving any ideas or hints,please start mat kar daina!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviKeenu.GFeefiiViewsShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Seems like I m late to the party today.... So I agree with all of U ....Specially with Sheema Di.... I agree to all of her sarcrastic and non -sarcrastic comments.... HAHA
         They have link chchakkar and vomiting to Preg. as much as people's craving for a boy.... To me both r rediculous.....
           As for Sanju - Deepak track It will take months for them. May be parelal to C track or something like that.... If they r going to put C track on ....  That will be the time for Deepak to see Snaju's vonerable side....  Well I m  all set they can hit me with anything....Dead  Almost ready... LOL

Sarcastic and Me , No No No Hum nay toh Sarcastic hona chod dya ab hamaray comments DRASTIC hotay hainLOL

Thank God kisi nay naam sochna nahi start kiya kay " What would be there names!!!!" NO NO NO I am not giving any ideas or hints,please start mat kar daina!!!

@bold...ROFL
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Sarcastic and Me , No No No Hum nay toh Sarcastic hona chod dya ab hamaray comments DRASTIC hotay hainLOL

aaj hi toh khabar aayi hai, wait and watch shayad bachchon ke naam ka topic bhi aajaye kal tak! WinkLOL
love ur drastic postsStar

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 14 March 2011 at 9:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Sarcastic and Me , No No No Hum nay toh Sarcastic hona chod dya ab hamaray comments DRASTIC hotay hainLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ROFL  LOLLOLLOLLOL
Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's tooo early for all this!!! :/ WILL COMMENT LATER
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I just wanna say Is this some Kind of Joke.............Y CVs are after messing this show up.......Its Just a torture .......Aabhi pyar To huya Nahi Acha se Aur Nanha Munna Ke Aana Ke tyari Ho GayiDead

Go to top