Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
its still better in terms of marriages and all.. Ekta totally degraded the beautiful relationship of marriage.. divorce and remarriage was jus like norms..! 
Pregnancy is always shown the same way most of times.. and people have developed this mindset of it.. where you faint and all..  I guess SGP  CVs dont want to take the risk of drifting away of society norms... 
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 13 years ago
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhu_d

Oh.....No.....so early......suhana groW*H has to be shown before anything else...this part was damn good in OBS......

Aree yaar..do they want to finish of the serial early???????? as ragini  tho chalnewali hai...bollywood.......

Character groW*H...woh kya hota hain....yaha toh character change hote hain...yaad nai...suhana..an emotional girl with a pure heart was reduced to a comedian untill recently...ishan..a shy yet witty guy suddenly became extra open when sona was around..and then went back to becoming champu again...what a huge character swing for the lead couple...in all this where was their story developed..forget that...even their lovestory was not properly developed...suhana was forced to be jealous,then she confessed...even that scene was turned into a comic scene...aur ab to unnecessary hotness bhi de di unke characters ko to meet PUBLIC DEMAND....so forget character groW*H...

I find it very amusing how every time ragini is blamed for SGP debacle...i mean..is she the Head of the SGP team..naam toh nai dekha uska credit list mein kabhi..story-screenplay by ragini khanna...๐Ÿ˜† ...ragini kahi nai ja rahi hain ...uski movie to release bhi nai hui ab tak..moreover she has stated in all her interviews that she vl never leave tv for movies...its too early to say all this....abhi shuruwat bhi nai hui...and she is too professional to do all this,she has said she is not in the rat race of bollywood,doing what everyone else does...so pls SGP is not ending...ragini ke vajah se toh bilkul hi nai..

As for the cancer track..i find it too too early...i would have loved to see suhana being independent..joining business...her character groW*H...but well...all this seems too ideal...
Sana_SGP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its heading towards cancer track.. i waz waiting for tiz track..but its really very so0o0n
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: venture

Indian television and movies mislead people many a times...The condition is so bad now a days that if the doctor tells a woman that she is pregs then she questions the doctor asking "I didn't faint or vomit then how come....Please recheck the reports..that may not be mine....."

Ha Ha, you craacked me up, tell you really it happens, when I was expecting, I did ask this question that why am I not fainting or having chakkar!!! chakkars came way way late,not that early, and never fainted!!!

the saddest situation is when a woman comes in wid a complicated labour and her family waits outside for the infamous "forms" to sign choosing the mother or child...believe me,nothing more frustrating at tht point of time for the doctor at tht time..coz thn u have to explain tht there is no such option in real life..and tht the mother is first priority no matter what..
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

the saddest situation is when a woman comes in wid a complicated labour and her family waits outside for the infamous "forms" to sign choosing the mother or child...believe me,nothing more frustrating at tht point of time for the doctor at tht time..coz thn u have to explain tht there is no such option in real life..and tht the mother is first priority no matter what..

how about mother deciding for child instead of her????...remember Kuch Kuch Hota Hai....Rani opting for the child.....
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but i realli dun think such things happen in real life.. cauz wife is always a priority.. saving person who is already part of the family is more imp than welcoming the one who has not even seen the world yet.. 
If such situation do exist where families opt for child instead of mother than I cant say anything.....  jus surprised and saddened.. 
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Please someone make a One seperate Post

TRACKS SHOULD BE FINISHED OFF BEFORE C TRACK..

All the members can express their views in one post ...which scenes/track they wanted before C track..

so that CVS/ or anyone related to SGP production team can read our views and include some good Important scenes and may postpone C track for a week or 2 weeks.

mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well..to be frank..i really want to see d C track..it will bring sushaan more close emotionally.they will understand each other better..it will solidify their relationship...but i dnt knw why SBS said dis..its too early for sushaan having a child...
acha i wanna knw one thing....did they show the consumation scene in OBS also??nd did suhana become pregnant so early??
why are cv's hurring up so much..dis is d best show on indian television..agar suhana becomes pregnant nd there will be a C track,then how long will SGP run??m scared after hearing such things..
please cv's it's a request frm all of us..dnt hurry things up so much..thoda raftaar par brake lagao,kahin aisa na ho ki accident ho jaye..
nd by d way, is dere any promo for maha episode dis week??
Edited by mathurankit - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
        Seems like I m late to the party today.... So I agree with all of U ....Specially with Sheema Di.... I agree to all of her sarcrastic and non -sarcrastic comments.... HAHA
         They have link chchakkar and vomiting to Preg. as much as people's craving for a boy.... To me both r rediculous.....
         Chalo Yeh bhi dekh lete hain !!!!!!  Aur yahan aake bashibng bhi kar lenge.....
           As for Sanju - Deepak track It will take months for them. May be parelal to C track or something like that.... If they r going to put C track on ....  That will be the time for Deepak to see Snaju's vonerable side....  Well I m  all set they can hit me with anything....๐Ÿคข  Almost ready... ๐Ÿ˜†
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nnnooo..............................๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i mean..its soooo very early for a child suhana or ishan...suhana is yt to learn soo many important things abt family n life..its soo very early...i wud luv to see sushan as responsble parents๐Ÿ˜ณ..bt not yt...i hpe d SBS-walas gt sum wrong news..kashyap parivar already has an innocnt n child suhana rite nw๐Ÿ˜ณ,i dnt wnt anothr child suhana or ishan,atleat until sum more months..