Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

DUTTA SIRF BHAITKE KE NAKU SEY SEVA KARWA RAHA HAI (Page 2)

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I don't see what's wrong in a wife taking care of her husband's needs? I find it beautiful how Naku is doing everything in her will to keep Dutta's spirits high despite the chaos surrounding his life.

Naku has always done 'seva' for him, right from the moment she met him. She'd bring him food without him even asking her for it. She could read him, read what was in his mind and what he needed the most. And she loves doing little things for him- and that is what makes their relationship so beautiful. Dutta has done a lot for her too. Dutta never asked Naku for anything apart from her love and support- and that is what she is giving him.

Because that is what love is. Love doesn't need the question of who is doing the most in a relationship and who is doing the least (This actually came in Love Story, from Akash LOL). You just love with all your heart and go to the ends of the earth to keep that person happy. If Naku starts saying, oh look he's making me do all this, then where's the love in that? x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 14 March 2011 at 7:08am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Nimmi.ziksneets_ltlmnx12sub_rosadivy609ivy_11-bharti-kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Well, I respect your POV.

However, I feel that Dutta is the last person to take advantage of anyone or any situation. He has always played fair with his enemies and here we are talking about the woman who he truly  loves and who also happens to be his wife.

Firstly, there is nothing wrong in Naku trying to take care of Dutta. I am sure Dutta would do the same for her. In true love, no one keeps a tally of how many occasions one has done something for the other. Just as DSP is enjoying naku's attention, Nakku is also happy that her Saab is safe and in her good hands.

Secondly. @ ziks " He is a gentle man . He respects his wife .  See in one scene he was trying to prepare some tea for her even though he is blind "
Word.
In spite of being visually challenged, Dutta wakes up early to gather firewood so that he could make tea for Naku.

Further, he is sensitive to naku's discomfort. Even in his blind state he realizes that naku is in pain and applies the salve on her blistered feet. The love and respect he has for his wife in particular and the respect for women in general, is clearly brought out in the conversation that follow.

Also, earlier when they were running from the evil trio, dutta makes Naku drink  water before quenching his thirst.

He would rather remain blind than allow naku to get the "miracle flower" from the jungle because of the danger involved.

Dutta has not been wasting away his time doing nothing. He is sharpening his combat  skills quite rigorously. Dutta is getting ready to fight the enemy and he knows that he needs to protect his wife, Naku above everything.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7ziksmnx12sub_rosa-bharti-Pyari_Zahra

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Your caps lock key started to magically work again, congratulations! ShockedClap

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Because that is what love is. Love doesn't need the question of who is doing the most in a relationship and who is doing the least

So well said, Zahra :yeah: If only people thought like this rather than calculating every action and reaction even in love.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7ziksneets_ltlmnx12sub_rosaPyari_Zahra-Srushti-AreYaar

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Dutta sirf bhaitke Nakku sey karwa raha hain Shocked LOL LOL LOL Dutta aisa kar hi nahin sakta.....

U remember the 'Ye tera ghar .....mera ghar " song sequence  and him helping her out in cleaning their Home.......and also his dialogue that " He can also help her " That's DSPEmbarrassed.......Khana to banaani padti hain na yaar and Nakku likes doing all this to Dutta It's her Love ...... There's no Q of seva nd all in their Love.......It's Love nd only Love...........

Also Dutta made chai for her.....massaged her feet when she was in pain.....Do we need more examplesEmbarrassed

Edited by divy609 - 14 March 2011 at 8:00am

divya17-7ziksneets_ltlmnx12Pyari_Zahraivy_11kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Your caps lock key started to magically work again, congratulations! ShockedClap

Because that is what love is. Love doesn't need the question of who is doing the most in a relationship and who is doing the least

So well said, Zahra :yeah: If only people thought like this rather than calculating every action and reaction even in love.

Exactly, because love should always be approached selflessly. It should never be about how much you've done for that other person- there should never be accounts in love, like you said. It's like having a petty argument, 'ooh, I love you more', 'no, I love you more' LOL That's probably what we see in other shows, but not LTL.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.ziksmnx12sub_rosakabeeraspeaking

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Actually im amused.  If nakku does not care for dutta her husband, who will care nd what's wrong in it, especially now that he is blind?  As all the others pointed out he is extremely concerned for her safety nd her well being nd will do anything for the same, except now that he is handicapped he is getting more attention frm nakku.  I would like to take u down memory lane to remind u  when nakku was rescued by dutta, he had no obligation then [there was no relation] to even give a second thought to this girl.  Yet he rescues her nd then offers her entire family a place nd a job, dont know if u've seen those episodes, dutta was such a gentleman when at every step he supports nakku nd treats her as one of his family which was not at all necessary.  He has no false egos when it comes to nakku, his massaging her feet is proof enuf, how many husbands would do that i wonder? Smile

divya17-7Nimmi.ziksmnx12sub_rosadivy609ivy_11Pyari_Zahra

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@Shon738: Please edit your first post to remove the "ALL CAPS" font. I understand that you were having issues with CAPS LOCK initially, but since it seems to be working fine now we'd appreciate that you correct your prior post. Smile

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
LTL Dev. Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by make-believe

Exactly, because love should always be approached selflessly. It should never be about how much you've done for that other person- there should never be accounts in love, like you said. It's like having a petty argument, 'ooh, I love you more', 'no, I love you more' LOL That's probably what we see in other shows, but not LTL.
and the love where you keep such tabs is shown in LTL by seema. she saved D's life and now she wants D..and we all know what everyone thinks of seema the less said the better :) love is meant to be one of the purest emotions ever because its about souls and the soulmate connection and when we love we give give and give without ever thinking about the word return even

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksmnx12kabeeraspeaking

Go to top