Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

,i saw that segment also......krishan was not being ignorant to all this but was not in his mind due t over dose of bhang............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  it's not that he was not paying attention to P...........i guess everyone here must know what someone feel after overdose of bhang..........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†    I CAN SAY THAT BZ I HAD BHANG LAST YR ON HOLI.............πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeahh he saw pratigya but didnt pay attention ..he had drank so muchh bhangg ......i mean thatt
and pragati u drankk bhangg πŸ˜²  πŸ˜² πŸ˜† how was the exprience
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

yeahh he saw pratigya but didnt pay attention ..he had drank so muchh bhangg ......i mean thatt
and pragati u drankk bhangg πŸ˜²  πŸ˜² πŸ˜† how was the exprience

tooo bad don't ask......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was not in my sences whole day.......and my expressions were lyk this.............. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i had bhaag in morning and when in eve i sat to do studies i fell on my copy.......with pen in my hand...........EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Pragati.T - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

thank you Tanthya di...

My pleasure, RamonaπŸ˜ƒ
abcd2 thumbnail

tooo bad don't ask......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was not in my sences whole day.......and my expressions were lyk this.............. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i had bhaag in morning and when in eve i sat to do studies i feel on my copy.......with pen in my hand...........

omggggggg ............πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜² πŸ˜²
u fell on the copyy ..........with pen in ur hand ..this was the mos hilarious pen .........
so tell pragati iss baar bhi 
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the post...made my day...but i am little afraid coz the character of our Baba is going down these days.hope everythings appears positive...
Edited by krishnprats - 13 years ago
abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishnprats

thanks for the post...made my day...but i am little afraid coz the character of our Baba is going down these days.hope everythings appears positive...

welcomeee ........we all hope soooo
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

tooo bad don't ask......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was not in my sences whole day.......and my expressions were lyk this.............. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i had bhaag in morning and when in eve i sat to do studies i fell on my copy.......with pen in my hand...........

🀣 🀣 I can visualise that....
🀣
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

tooo bad don't ask......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was not in my sences whole day.......and my expressions were lyk this.............. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i had bhaag in morning and when in eve i sat to do studies i feel on my copy.......with pen in my hand...........

omggggggg ............πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜² πŸ˜²
u fell on the copyy ..........with pen in ur hand ..this was the mos hilarious pen .........
so tell pragati iss baar bhi 
[/QUOTE] 

LOL, r u nutss.....i had a vryyy bad experience last yr.............OuchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† will never ever dare to try it again........πŸ˜•OuchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing surbhi.😊
abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishu2

Thanks for sharing surbhi.😊

welcomee 
Edited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago