India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBB- holi segmentt with the LINKK

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
they showed pratigya holi scne ............
krishna was sitting on bhang stall and having lots of bhang one after other and was throwing colours in the air ...
pratigya was standing at some distance .suddenly some guys came and started doingg sort of battimiizzii Shocked with her ..trying to apply colours her waist etc .. and she slapped a guy among them ..chandu saw it and tapped krishna's shoulders to see but krishna seemed to be ignorant Cry Cry Shocked
they oversaid that may be its shakti's plann
there was also a short arhaan and pooja intervie where arhaan said boldly kahan hai wo and pratigya sshyly and smilimgly pointed them and arhaan saiid achhe se cheda naa ........LOL 

amma dadi and kesar were palying with colours and waterrrr 
this is the linkk ..thankss to tanthyaBig smile

Edited by surbhisachwani - 14 March 2011 at 4:28am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxsweet_bhankipheonix1b2011kriya2010closedFallen Star---Yemi---Filza.dhakarnbabithajPristineSoulhussainramsopiyarapiyari....Poojie....-KadaKLonda-

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I am sure Krishna will totally bash those guys who have dared to touch his babu!! Big smileBig smile
Thanks for sharing Surbi

PS: I request everybody to not come to any conclusion by just seeing this segment and start bashing him....we should wait till the episode and see what happens and then talk about it!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

avni.malikb2011abcd2-BugsBunny-Filza.---Yemi---Pragati.TtelstraPristineSoul

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
oh i am really upset................baba let another one to touch his babu Cry  Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

oh i am really upset................baba let another one to touch his babu Cry  Cry Cry

Calm down...he doesn't know yet!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2dhakarn

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

I am sure Krishna will totally bash those guys who have dared to touch his babu!! Big smileBig smile
Thanks for sharing Surbi

PS: I request everybody to not come to any conclusion by just seeing this segment and start bashing him....we should wait till the episode and see what happens and then talk about it!!

Pooja... u r wel prepared n trying to ease the situation... don'r worry dear..... everybody knows how he loves Babu...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avni.malikabcd2PristineSoul....Poojie....

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Thanks for sharing Surbi

Pooja... u r wel prepared n trying to ease the situation... don'r worry dear..... everybody knows how he loves Babu...Wink

Exactly...just wait till the episode...if krishna does something wrong...he will be criticized .... but we mustn't come to any conclusion before that...

abcd2babithaj

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
yaar yeh sab kya ho raha hai i'm scared

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing Surbi

yeahh pooja ....we need to see the epi ..paerl grey always surprises up ....krishnaaa cant remain ignorantt for longg ..i m sure theres a twistttt
welcomee

babithaj....Poojie....

Go to top