Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

iqbal & binny in u me aur tv

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
                                                   U ME AUR TV

firstly iqbal & binny were shown dancing in holi sequence of choti bahu on the song aaj rapat jayiyo  to hame naa bhulayiyo from the film shakti
then after that a segment of sangini was shown in u me aur tv in which rudra was being beaten up by some goons due to which he falls in the ground😭while rudra was being beaten up a background music was going on "de dana dan de dana dan dil mera bole de dana dan"😆an interview of binny & iqbal was shown in which binny told that gauri has been completely traped in a plan & is unknowingly going to marry his boss as she is absolutely unaware of the current situation ie she is completely unaware of  what is happenning in her surroundings😲after that iqbal was shown doing the makeup of his wounds himself & the reporter told in the background that whenever rudra goes to stop marriage of his loved one he always gets beaten up previously  it was pihu & now its for his love  gaurilater the reporter asked rudra whether he will be able to save gauri to which he replied that ofcourse he will save gauri and get her back😃🤗binny was wearing a maron sari with palloo on her head simply looking beautifull😉they were really having lots of fun while shooting the sequence

Edited by monaghosh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
like this post of yours thanks. Add the link.
Edited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
copied & pasted the link here but its not working😭if anybody gets the link successfully plz do paste it here thanks😃

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=460107
Edited by monaghosh - 13 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
The link I added will bring you to u me aur tV on desi forum and it begins at 11.52
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the links  friends