The character "chandu"

mayuloveu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am here friends for new topic. yesterday it came to my mind. I want share it with all.
                  Guys in PMMKA there are various characters,. but my favourite is chandu and sarja.  these are two opposite character. till now what we can see that chandu's character is growing form a boy to man. he is laadla of his family. he respects his parents and family. he is a family oriented . his dream is to become misician, but his parent's dream is to see chandu as a police officer. chandu respects his parents dream, and for this he can give up his own dream, and he has no regreet for that. he loves his brother so much, but if  his brother is wrong he can stand against his own brother also. chandu's fater is very ethical person. chandu admire his father's ethics. but sarja stand against his father's ethics. chandu came to know that there is some past of his brother so that sarja became this. now he see the immotional  turmoil of his father and his brother. chandu himself is very ethical person , so there is always a opinion difference between him and sarja.now it will be interesting to watch the conflict of two brothers ethics. sarja believes in fudalism,and chandu believes in humanity. how chandu make sarja believe in humanity, its worthwatching. one side chandu see in his  family there is lots of love in his brothers and sisters, may be there is some thinking difference but there is lovely bond. Another side he see the relationship between niru and her elder sister sarda who charges money from her to give her shelter and food. he see the another social scenario.  so there is no only white ,nor only blak. In white there is black and in black there is white.
                                            It will be interesting to see how the character of chandu gets maturity. This character is in his growing state. All the characters directly or indirectly helps to grow this character "chandu".  👏 Arjun portrays chandu perfectly😳.
                                               I know this is very long post. PLz I am sorry if I bore u. what comes to my mind I share with u all. plz forgive me If i write anything wrong or  unknowingly  hurt any one. plz share your views also. may be I am wrong, plz correct me😊

Edited by chandu-mayu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really find his character appealing since he's sweet...And I'm sure that maturity will come once he faces the problems his character is set to face...I guess he just thinks of the goodness in people but I'm sure with time he'll learn to be a fighter....He is a very sweet character but I don't consider him weak....He does stand up for what he believes in but is still very innocent....And his character is a nice contrast to the headstrong Sarja.....Naina
mayuloveu thumbnail
I am agree to u naina. chandu only see the goods in people. but once he will face the real world, real picture of society he will become a strong character. now his character is in growing process.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Nice post.....

I too love the character of Chandu very much.....my favourite in the show.He is a sweetheart.

It really feels nice to see someone who is so simple, so loving, so caring,so helping and believes in values.

I admire the bonding between two brothers and enjoy their scenes.

The bonding of Chandu with his sister and his parents is equally lovable.I find it very sweet.

Yes, I am also looking forward to  the groW*H of Chandu's character as the show progresses.

Chandu is too adorable!!