Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

..Life is Strange?!? [SG SS] * Completed* P43, 47 (Page 37)

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Hey Nivi :) Well I didn't know about this SS but I promise I'll surely read it but sadly can't do it now as my finals are coming up! After finals, pakka I'll read it and comment! I just wanna advise you to write for your own satisfaction and entertainment! :)) Don't worry about comments! See me, I also get less comments for my FFs but still I write it for those of my dear ones who read those regularly and comment and also for my own satisfaction! And yeah, some may have exams for which they cant read and dont forget there are lots of silent readers! So just relax and please smile cause that suits better on your cutie pie face! Love ya! <3

Oh yeah, I have PMed ya about my FF called Priceless Memories after you told that you read FFs based on their storyline! I write that on my favourite oldies but get very less comments, still I write cause I love to write on them! SO DO KEEP WRITING!

Rest is upon ya! Do what you wanna do! :)) take care sweetie!!

P.S.- Please do read that FF..you can imagine SaJan in place of the original one! Anyways, no pressure though!

Thanks Bids!

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

hey nivvi plzzz dont end this 
Ouchits a humble request to u plzzzEmbarrassed

I will surely rethink my decision!Smile
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

Nivi i agree with swati's each n every word ...the decission is fully yours but plss what ever u write ...write for ur self satisfaction ...dont think for others...may b they r busy but those who r ur regular readers will def read n comment also ...Smile

Thanks Sonia! You all have opened my eyes! Thanks for your support!Big smile
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtmayursajan

so sweet i can expect it happens when we dont get proper response we feel that we are writing boring story but yaar dont forget getting that idea to write a story is what matters atleast we should feel happy that our thoughts are read by many and we should feel proud we created a story dont take such things to heart leave it if they read its their luck if they dont there badluck just be happy that this story belongs to you Clap. Always be positive. I am saying it to my friend not this SS Writer hope you understood what i mean
jyada lecture ho gayaBig smile
 ok bye
take care
Loads of Love
Nivriti
Hug
most important thing do continue for your friends your regular readers because they will be hurt the most with such words
for outsiders we cant hurt our friends

Thanks for each and every word! It is an eyeopener! Thanks again!!Big smile
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha_LuvSaJan

Hey Nivriti I read your full SS!
And seriously I loved it!
please don't end this SS! It's a request!
And it's your wish now! But if you continue so please add me to your pm list! =))
the decision is all yours!

Thanks Ayesha! Glad you liked it.. I will rethink my decision for sure!Smile
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Greetings to one and all!

Thank you so much for all those who commented and opened my eyes for sure!Embarrassed I am really shockedShocked yet overwhelmed with all your responses!Smile They left me teary-eyed!Cry Thanks to allTongueA big and warm hug!Hug

I'm seriously sorry if I hurtOuch some one in the due course or with the 'Note'Embarrassed... After much of persuadingBig smile by my dear friends and readers I have thought to rethink my older decision!Smile

And finally I have decided I will continue this SS and give it a proper ending!Wink Well I in any case had planned to end it up, but it will be after sometimeLOL! According to the older note, I was supposed to end it in one update with not-so appropriateDead ending but now for sure I will carry forward this!Big smile

Love Nivriti!Heart

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2sanju_love_mjhtkarantakiargnaneswari--unknown--358674SwaNia_1preety88SwaNia_2..Ambika..ar_sajan4evrsamratrocks_SilentSoul_Joseph_A

gnaneswari Goldie
gnaneswari
gnaneswari

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for changing ur decision. I'm happy that u r continuing the ss. And yeah take ur own time to update, i won't bother u to update fast. Thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agreatperhaps

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gnaneswari

Thanks a lot for changing ur decision. I'm happy that u r continuing the ss. And yeah take ur own time to update, i won't bother u to update fast. Thanks for pm
Thanks for understanding Gnaneswari!Smile I will try and update sooner!LOL

Go to top