Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

..Life is Strange?!? [SG SS] * Completed* P43, 47 (Page 26)

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

First of all I would like to apologize to all of you for making it so much delayed on updating this SSEmbarrassed..

I had been a little busy in my school and updating my other SS , as soon readers where confused about itConfused!

Thank you all for your wonderful and encouraging commentsSmile. I took out some time to update this one, hope it reaches your expectationsBig smile.

@Joseph Bhai: Hope I don't disappoint you with the presentation style in this SS. I have been trying my best to make it look good!Embarrassed

So, now no more of my Bakwaas and here is the next update to

LIFE IS STRANGE~ SG SS

Hope you all like it!

Happy Reading!

Love, Nivriti!Heart

^EmbarrassedScroll Down the cursorEmbarrassed^

Edited by SajanRox - 11 May 2011 at 5:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2SandCastle.Joseph_A

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Life Is Strange~ SG SS
Part IX

Recap: Karan and Gunjan surprise Sam on his birthdayParty! At night Gunjan tells him she is pregnantDancing!

A new morning which brought new hopes of life, bundles of happiness with one good news or "GREAT NEWS" as Samrat Shergill would like to term, he got up only to see his wife sound sleep! He clearly remembered the day when they got to know Gunjan, his Chashmish was going to bring a package of happiness in his life 7 years ago, he had woken up earlier too! Recalling last night's incidents he let her sleep! "She would be tired" he thought, "planning such a wonderful surprise for him and taking care of so many guests, she will definitely be tired."

We went to take a bath. It was 6:30, he knew it was the time his little son had to wake up to go and attend his school. He quickly went to his room and saw him waking up.

S: Good Morning Karan!

K: (yawning) Good Morning deda!

S: Come on bacha, get ready and come down for breakfast. Will you like to have corn-flakes?

K: No! I eat aloo ka parathas on Monday mornings. Tell mom to make them for me!

S: Sweety, your mom is sound sleep, don't disturb her!

K: What happened? Is she alright?

Samrat smiled to see the concern of his son towards Gunjan. He was really happy, but was confused too! How shall he break this little yet awesome news to him? He had been rehearsing what to say will having a bath, but words gave up and all that he had practiced; got off his mind!

S: It's nothing bacha! Let's just say, everything will be perfect from now!

K: deda?? Are you fine? Why are you talking like this?? I am totally confused!

S: Um, I think you should ask your mom about it. I'll go and wake her up!

As soon as Samrat turned to open the door, Karan interrupted him;

K: Let it be deda! She must have been tired since yesterday! I will meet her after school and I can surely manage with corn-flakes! I'll go and get ready!

S: Okay! I am waiting for you downstairs.

Karan opened the door of the bathroom and before closing it, passed a smile to his dad! Samrat too smiled and then turned and went down. He searched for the bowl and cornflakes even though they were not hard to find because of his systematic wife!

Soon Karan came down and both father-son had breakfast. They chatted for a while but then it was time for Karan's school. Samrat when to his room to get his briefcase and saw his wife still asleep! He gave her a kiss on her forehead and kept on a note on the side table and left.

Karan and Samrat all the while to his school chatted all sorts of things. Samrat still could not gather up courage to talk about his soon to come "bundle-of-joy" with Karan. He decided to let the announcing part be on Gunjan as she knows better. After chucking out these thoughts from his mind, Samrat bid bye to his son and left for office.

^Other Side^

Gunjan got up and was surprised to see the other side empty. She checked the time, it was 9:30! "Shit, how could I be so late?"  She thought to herself. She got up and saw the note on the side table which got a million dollar smile on her face.

Hey Chashmish,

You were asleep so I decided not to wake you up. I had been very confident of telling Karan about his little soon-to-be-coming sibling but all my confidence deflated. So, I have decided you do the announcing partLOL!

Anyways, today me and Karan managed with a bowl of cornflakes; [don't worry, we did not go without breakfast, even I know how to feed my kid!Big smile]

And your coffee's in the fridge! Please take care of yourself and my little baby too. Don't exert yourself much! Don't worry about our lunch. I have given Karan some money, he will take it from school and I will be waiting for your Tiffin to comeWink!

Take careHug,

Love,

Yours and only yours,

The sweetest hubby!

~SamratHeart!

P.S: Do call me when you read this and sorry for the long note!

P.P.S: I was just joking, no need to send my Tiffin.

After reading the do's and don'ts list of her husband, she went for a bath. She realized Life is Strange!

It was just yesterday when she met Samrat. They then became friends, diwali party, the talent parade, his cute nok-jhoks, his flirting, then Sheena, pool party, her leaving Mumbai, Samrat in Morena, then their confession, Dussehra, Suhani fiasco, the baby fiasco, Neil, his proposal and their become one! Their engagement, that drastic accident, 3 years without Samrat, finding him back, finding Nupur back and finally their marriage!

And not to forget their little child Karan and their little angel! At the thought of it, she put her hand on her tummy feeling her baby!

Her thoughts were interrupted when the door bell rang. She quickly yet carefully descended the stairs and opened the door. She saw Dhruv standing in front of him with a BIG smile on his face along with a bouquet of tulips in his hand. "Tulips, my second favourite!", first being the different colored roses Samrat gets for her.

D: Ginny! Congratulations again!!!!! Samrat called up and told me! I am so happy!

G: Thanks Dhruv! Come na!

D: And your hubby gave me strict instructions to stay with you and not let you work! So tell me, did you have breakfast?

G: nope! I just woke up!

D: Okay! I will make some hot parathas for you!

G: Cool!

Gunjan and Dhruv had parathas and waited for Karan and Samrat to come! They had informed Mayank and Adhiraj [and of course Suhani & Nupur too!] about Gunjan's second pregnancy! They were elated.

To pass time, Dhruv and Gunjan decided names for the baby. But of course, the main decision was on Samrat!

Pre-cap:Samrat and Gunjan tell Karan, his reactionWink!

Love, NivritiHeart

Edited by SajanRox - 11 May 2011 at 8:12am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzmiriam2sanju_love_mjhtrupal.sri24karantakiar358674ammykhangnaneswarimulan.CrazyMSAnjali_12Sanliciousprincess_saraSwaNia_1SwaNia_2..Ambika..SandCastle.ar_sajan4evr..Enchanteur..-Kina-samratrocksShafoo_SilentSoul_Joseph_A

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
awesome updateSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi-

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kins103

awesome updateSmile

I am glad you liked it!Big smile
SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
OMGGG...!!!!!
Superbbb update nivs...
OMG!! it was sooo cuttteee...
awww...poor samrat doesn't know how to tell karan abt Chotti Chashmish...LOL 
W8ing to see Karan's reaction wen he cums to know abt the little angel...
awww...Samrat is seriously the cutest hubby ever...chooo chweet...!!
I wish sabko aisa hi Pati mile...LOL ROFL
OMG!! i loved his note...it was sooo cuttteee...my fav lines were...

Take care,
                  Love,
          Yours and Only yours,
          The Sweetest hubby!
               ~Samrat!

P.S- Do call me when you read this and sorry for the long note!

P.P.S- I was just joking, no need to send my tiffin.

seriously man...!! Samrat is the epitome of cuttteeenesss...Embarrassed
he's such a sweetheart...Heart Blushing
awww...Dhruv is cuuuttteee too...
w8ing eagerly for next update...
it was just amazing dear...Clap Clap Clap

P.S- I've edited my Previous comment too...plzzz chk it & rply to both as i love readng feedback...Embarrassed Tongue

Luv,
Ekta...Hug

preety88

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_monaya

YAY! YAY! Me 1st to comment...*THE IPL MUSIC*...Big smile Party
i feel like dancinggg...Dancing
coz today i commented 1st & also coz my wish is fullfilled...
YAYYY...!!!!! Chotti Chashmish...Embarrassed
awww...m delighted readng this update...its chooo chweet...
though i've read ur OS before but i still njoyed readng it with the changes that u made...
awwwiiieee...Samrat's B'day was superbbb...
& his reaction wen he sees MayUr...i was...ROFL ROFL
chooo chweet...
& karan is sooo cuttteee just like his Dad...Embarrassed
& obviously hamari Chashmish is the sweetest...
coz she gave Samrat the best b'day gift...
m telling u dear ur presentation is really awesum in this FF...i really love it...plzzz keep on following it...its really very beautiful & attractive...Embarrassed
& awwwiiieee...thnks for dedicating it to me...so sweet of you...Hug Embarrassed
& Sorry for this late unress...Ouch...i forgot abt it...thnks for reminding...hope ur happy now & ya i want the rply to it coz i love readng feedback...Embarrassed
it was mind-blowinggg...Clap Clap Clap

P.S- Another comment awaits you as u've already updated...LOL Embarrassed

Luv,
Ekta...Hug

Awww Ekta!
No worries if you forgot!
You UnResed it with a wonderful comment...
I am glad you liked the edited version of my OneShot!
I tried my best to keep the earlier essence intact but do a little changes too...
Hug
For your lovely comment!
EmbarrassedLove, Nivriti!Embarrassed

SandCastle.

gnaneswari Goldie
gnaneswari
gnaneswari

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved it. Liked the briefing of sajan story. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm
..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
nivsieTongueTongueTongueTongue awesome updt yaar...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..wow..luvd it...specially the note...it was so cute..luvd it soo sooo sooo much...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...now updt soon otherwiseAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...
keep writing such wonderful updts...StarEmbarrassedTongueSmileWink...luvd it...
P.S.-sorry for short comment.Embarrassed
P.P.S-dont beat me up...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
luv u always..
muahhh>3
biksEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top