Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

..Life is Strange?!? [SG SS] * Completed* P43, 47 (Page 24)

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karantakiar

Wao dear amazing part.
ur updts alwayz amaze me .
too gud.
gr8 updt dear.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika

Hey Vritika!!Smile I am really glad my UPDATES "AMAZE" you! You are the first one who actually said that! I am left in tears!Cry (Khushi ke aasuEmbarrassed) Will try and Update ASAP! Having "Time Management" problems right now!Ouch Thanks again Vrits.. (Hope you don't mind me calling that!Embarrassed) Will PM you for sure!

gnaneswari Goldie
gnaneswari
gnaneswari

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved it a lot. Gunjan is pregnent again! Yay! I liked the whole family scene. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agreatperhaps

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
awesome updtt
luved itt..
grr88 joob
thnks fr da pm!

agreatperhaps

..Ambika.. IF-Rockerz
..Ambika..
..Ambika..

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
edited my reply on pg 22

agreatperhaps

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambikamuskaan

awesome updt nivi...luvd it alot.sam is so cute...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and gunjii is asusual "the miss sweet" srry "mrs sweet"...LOLLOL...just amazing as always...plz plz jaldi updt karna...and do pm meAngry...LOL..

u deserve this-
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
luv u
biksWinkTongueEmbarrassedLOLSleepySmile

Aww Biks!Embarrassed Thanks for your lovely comment!!! And Thanks for editing the previous one! That one hurtOuch me whenever I read it!Cry Yup! Gunjan was "Mrs. Sweet" like always not "Ms. Sweet!"... Agar Samrat ko pata chal gaya he will be very angry!Angry He will not spare youOuch and you would be dead!Dead How can you say "MS?"ROFL And Sam is really CUTEEmbarrassed in any case... And will surely PM you!Wink But let me update first!LOL And thanks for the lovely and biggg ApplaudClap! Hug A big Hug for that!Heart Anyways, will try and update ASAP!

P.S: Please don't be angryAngry with me the next time! I seriously did not PM anybody that time!Embarrassed You know I would have criedCry if you would not haven't forgiven me!Broken Heart I was so hurtBroken Heart Thanks for forgiving me!Hug I feel like dancing now!Dancing Sorry I am being Silly right!Silly But that is nothing new!ROFL

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gnaneswari

Awesome update. Loved it a lot. Gunjan is pregnent again! Yay! I liked the whole family scene. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

Aww Gnaneswari!Embarrassed Thanks for your lovely comment!!!  Yup! Gunjan is pregnant again! I really want that Samrat's wish comes true of having a "Choti ChashmishCool" Pray to God for that Samrat...ROFL And will surely PM you!Wink But let me update first!LOL And thanks for the lovely comment on the FAMILY SCENE! I am glad you liked it! Hug A big Hug for that!Heart Anyways, will try and update ASAP!

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

awesome updtt
luved itt..
grr88 joob
thnks fr da pm!

Aww Hina!Embarrassed Thanks for your lovely comment dear!!! And you are welcome for the PM sweety! How are you doing these days? And I will surely PM you!Wink But let me update first!LOL And thanks for the comment! Hug A big Hug for that!Heart Anyways, will try and update ASAP!

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Amazing Update Nivriti!

Lovedd reading it. Yay.. gunjan is preg again! Woohoo!
Waiting for the next update!
Always love sajan as parents!
Loved the dialogues!

Go to top