Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome ending. Liked it a lot. Waiting for epilouge. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: karantakiar

wao amazing yaar..
luv d way u write agar tu mere samne hoti na mai tjhe hug kar leti..
amazing yaar.superb
luv u
vritika

Thanks for your lovely comment Vritika!πŸ€— 
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: gnaneswari

Awesome ending. Liked it a lot. Waiting for epilouge. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

Hey Nags,
Glad you liked it =) Will try to post the epilogue soon!
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
marvelous update...im glad karan reaction was good...cant wait for the epilogue
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update.
please continue soon.
thanks for the pm.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Edited my post on Page 41.. :)
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Greetings...!!πŸ€—

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments... I am now writing the epilogue!😳

Well, to be precise it is not actually an epilogue but just a view to the Shergills' future...πŸ˜‰

This one has no dialogues just the description!πŸ˜ƒ Hope you like it..!!

Much Love :)
Nivriti❀️
agreatperhaps thumbnail

A View To The Shergills' Future!

Gunjan and Samrat were blessed with a cute little baby 'girl.' Samrat was really elated after hearing this news! After all he had got his "Choti Chashmish!"

Karan took great care of his little sister. He left no opportunity to play around with her. He was a wonderful brother. He took the initiative of naming her "Kiara". He wanted his cute little angel's name rhyming to his. =)

When Kiara was 2, she started to walk and talk, even though she slipped her tongue a lot.

Kiara was a complete daddy's-spoilt-girl. Her wish was Samrat's command which sometimes irritated the mother-son duo a lot. But Samrat never differentiated between both his children but was a little partial towards his princess. Be it chocolate, fight with her mother or flunking in an exam; Samrat was always there with her.

When Karan was 18 he received his driving license. The first drive was a late night drive with his cute 11year old Angel. Since then, late night drives were frequent for him. Gunjan hated them but Samrat had got a chance to dance on. That time was the private time for Samrat and Gunjan and romantic moments where shared.

Karan got into a medical college. He later worked as an intern in "Sanjeevani", the most reputed hospital in the country. There, he fell in love with his fellow intern 'Neharika'.

After 2 years of dating and finishing of internship, the wedding bells rang in the Shergill house. It was the marriage of their beloved son. After 2 years of successful marriage, Neharika and Karan were blessed with twins, one boy and a girl. They were perfectly named: Aditi and Aditya

Meanwhile, Kiara got into a fashion course. She had fallen in love with a boy when she was in the 12th and they both had been dating each other since 4 years now. Akshay was a software engineer. He worked in a very reputed company. After an year of the birth of Aditi and Aditya, Kiara was married off to Akshay. After 3 years, they were blessed with a baby girl whom they named 'Sonakshi'.

In short, all was awesome in the Shergill house. For Samrat, Kiara was still his little princess and for Gunjan, Karan was still her bacha!

So, a perfect ending to a perfect story'!!

Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Finally, I ended my SS!πŸ₯³

This journey of writing had a different fun in it!😍 All thanks to my readers and friends...!!πŸ€—

Thank you so much for your love, support and time!😳

And thanks for tolerating my stupid updates!🀒 Hat's off!πŸ‘

You all have made me reach CLOUD NINE with your superb comments...!!⭐️

I love you all... I will surely write more and more!

Much Love :)x
Nivriti!❀️
Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: ar_sajan4evr

ress

Do UnRes soon!😳