..Life is Strange?!? [SG SS] * Completed* P43, 47 - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys...

Thanks for your lovely comments on my previous update! There is a request. Most of you are confused with who is Dhruv, please see his picture's link which I posted on Page-9! This is Manish Tulsyani from the new serial being aired on Sony: Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar! I have mentioned it before also but you can see his picture! As most of yours confusions are cleared that Dhruv plays a positive role not a negative one! And talking about Sheena, I have not thought of her. I guess her role was till there and may come in future parts but not now! I really can't think of anything for her plans right now! For the time-being, the limelight is on the trio ' Samrat, Gunjan and Dhruv. MayUr and AdhAani will also come and so will Indrani (sam's Mom!)

Here comes the next part! Happy Reading!
P.S: Sanz it's not that late! *Itni der nahi hui!

P.P.S: Special thanks to Ambika (ambikamuskaan) & Kaha tha na! *Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai* oooppss *Sabar ka phal update hota hai*

Life Is Strange

Part VI

8 months later!

Dhruv's POV

Wow! It has been 8 months since I am living here in Mumbai! Now I have a house of my own right next to Gunjan's house, all thanks to Samrat Jiju! Now I have the permission to call him that! The three of us spend quality time with each other but I do leave the couple alone! I did not want to be the reason for their fights again after what happened 8 months ago! Gosh! That massive fight these two had! I still feel really guilty for just popping out of nowhere and coming into their lives!

Coming back to present... Now Gunjan has a fat tummy! But she still looks as beautiful as she was earlier! She has serious mood swings in every second. A second she can be happy and the other she can just kill you! I hope her delivery date comes soon or else we will have to tolerate her every day! But I do understand her situation. It was even worse with my sister Megha! Me and Jiju day and night serve Madam Gunjan! We both keep on wondering that whether it is a boy or a girl.

Now Samrat has no problems with me staying there! In fact, he finds it convenient as he gets a helping hand in taking care of Gunjan. They finally told all the family members about it! Mayank Bhai and Suhaani keep on frequently visiting us! All were very happy to know about this! Why won't they be?

I and Gunjan once visited Jalandhar our hometown! Her mother was crying in happiness. And that led to a flood as all of them started to cry. But eventually all were happy! Samrat is a businessman and keeps busy! He sometimes needs to fly off to other places and I stay with Gunjan! We are now a happy family and share a great bond of friendship and understanding! Samrat has now stopped doubting and feeling bad if Gunjan gives more attention to me which is very less! Anyways! I am now ready and going to Gunjan's place!

POV ENDS!

SAM'S POV

Oh My Gosh! I am going to become a father real soon! I am so happy! But sometimes I get tensed, what if I won't be able to take care of my child? But Gunjan is always there to support me! She says its fine as everyone feels the same and I will become the world's best father! Oh she is such a sweetheart! Well after that dreadful night I try my whole best to understand her point-of-view! I can't bear to be separated from her again! Especially after those 3 years we spent alone and that dreadful night! Well let's leave that! Even though Gunjan has become a fat girl but I still love her!! She is as beautiful as she was on her wedding day! How can I forget that! The world's most beautiful girl clad in a pure white gown looking as beautiful as any person could be! The simplicity, the milky white skin and her pink lips! They send shivers up to my spine!!!

END OF POV

Sam's thoughts are broken with a tap on his shoulder. He turns around to see is cute 9 months pregnant wife staring at him with tears in her eyes!                                                                                                                                          

S: What happened Shona?

G: I can't find "Strawberries" in the fridge!

S: (slaps his forehead) Oh Baby! Don't worry! I will get them! Fine Shona?

G; Sam I want them now! I can't wait.. Please get them for me or else.. or else! I don't know but I want them now!

D: No need!

Gunjan and Samrat both turned to see Dhruv standing on the door with a box in his hands!

D: I got strawberries for you Ginny! And by the way why were you crying for them?

G: I don't know! But I wanted to have them badly!

And then they all chatted and chatted. Suddenly the doorbell rang *Ting-Tong!* Samrat went to open the door and to his surprise saw his mom standing in front of him with a bouquet of white orchids in her hand. Samrat was delighted to see her after a long time! He immediately hugged her and she too reciprocated!

Indrani and Samrat entered!

Gunjan saw her mother-in-law and was about to stand up!

I: Leave it beta! It will be difficult for you!

G: (smiles) How are you mom? Long time!

I: I was a little busy beta! But I did visit a couple of times earlier right? Anyways! How is my little grand-child?

G: He is great mom! I mean she! No it! (with a confused look!)

I: (laughs at her innocence) Yeah! I know! It must be irritating you'. It's Samrat's child after all!

And all of them chatted! But everyone stopped when Gunjan received her labor pains'. Samrat started to panic

S: Are you fine Chashmish? Is it paining a lot? Shall I massage your foot! (not understanding what he just said!)

D: Oh God Sam! Call the ambulance you fool! She is having labor pains!

S: Labor pain? But why?

D: Because she is carrying your child you stupid fellow!

Samrat's realization struck and he called for the ambulance. Gunjan started to scream more loudly and Samrat started to panic even more! Then finally the ambulance came and Gunjan was rushed to the hospital'

FEW HOURS LATER

Sam's POV

It had been 5 hours since Gunjan was inside the room! I was much tensed. Dhruv was inside with Gunjan helping her because everyone thought I might do something wrong! It was mom's idea! She knows when I panic I don't think twice before doing or saying something! She knows me so well! She is my mother after all!

I could hear Gunjan screaming loudly in pain! Gosh! How can she be so brave? Thankfully, the doctor or maybe I should say the gynecologist who was delivering the baby was eventually Gunjan's cousin sister and Dhruv was inside so I did not need to worry that much! Suddenly, all the screaming stopped! I froze! What happened to Gunjan? Is she alright? Then next I heard a baby's cry! After a few minutes, the doctor came out!

D: Congratulations, It's a boy!

I literally jumped. But wait! What about Gunjan? Is she alright? I asked the doc "What about Gunjan? Is she alright?"

D: Yes Samrat! She is fit and fine! She is inside!

"Can I go and meet them?"

D: Yes you can!

I rushed inside the room and saw Gunjan on the bed all pale but a smile across her lips. Dhruv was holding the baby!

Dh: Congratz Jiju! I am a MAMU again!

I held my prince in my hands. Dhruv left the room! I went towards Gunjan! "Congratulations Mrs. Shergill!" I said."Same to you Mr. Shergill" Gunjan replied! I side hugged her! Now it looked like a complete and happy family! "I love you!" Gunjan said... "I love you too Chashmish! Thanks for this precious gift!" I replied. She blushed and I hugged her with the little prince in my hands! I looked at her and smiled. We both kissed our prince and then to my surprise she kissed me! Wow what a wonderful start to the life of parenthood!

Precap: Sam-Gunjan's new life with the baby!

P.S:Hope you all liked it! I tried my best! 😳

Edited by SajanRox - 13 years ago
mindblowing update..awwww sajan parents now....cont soon
Originally posted by preety88

mindblowing update..awwww sajan parents now....cont soon
Thanks Preety!
I am glad you liked it!πŸ˜›
Very nice Update Nivriti...πŸ‘ Just read your both updates.It was so good.πŸ‘ Loved to see...SaJan as a parents.😊 I must say....very fast n balanced Updates.πŸ‘ Please continue soon....eagerly waiting for your next part...😊

res aur haan unres karneme thora tym lagega .....its in process........πŸ˜†

Edited by ambikamuskaan - 13 years ago
and ya u cn call me ambi............i luv that name...
(trying to avoid spamming bt cnt help it is a habitπŸ˜†)
Originally posted by ambikamuskaan

res aur haan unres karneme thora tym lagega .....its in process........πŸ˜†

In process? Yeh process kab tak khatam hoga?πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Very nice Update Nivriti...πŸ‘ Just read your both updates.It was so good.πŸ‘ Loved to see...SaJan as a parents.😊 I must say....very fast n balanced Updates.πŸ‘ Please continue soon....eagerly waiting for your next part...😊
Glad you *Loved* Joseph! I read your FF and it is great!
Anyways!
The next part I can't promise when it will come! I haven't typed anything!
sabar karo," sabar ka phal meeta hota hai" oops "sabar ka phal comment hota hai"πŸ˜†
aur yeh process jald khatam hoga.....i ll post a long cment fr ur cute update...
fyn i ll comment under sheer pressure coz of nivi anyways cming back to the point
awesome update nivi luvd it .................................
specially gunjans mood swings fr strawberry....aww that ws so cute.....................................
sam ws soo nervous ........................shud i massage your foot....oh my god....that ws so sweet......a marvellous update...........awesome.......beautiful.......lovely.........sweet....cute...................................................ab aur kya bolun....................ab main aur dimaag nahi laga sakti ...............thats all .........................................
luv u loads
ambi
Edited by ambikamuskaan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ambikamuskaan

sabar karo," sabar ka phal meeta hota hai" oops "sabar ka phal comment hota hai"πŸ˜†
aur yeh process jald khatam hoga.....i ll post a long cment fr ur cute update...
Haww!😲😲😲
πŸ˜†Meri line copy kari *COPY CAT!* this line is truly my *COPYRIGHT!*πŸ˜‰
Anyways!
Please give a long long comment!
Phir mein bhi long update doongi!πŸ˜‰
AMBI! Do it fast!! I am waiting😍
Love you!
Nivriti😳