..Life is Strange?!? [SG SS] * Completed* P43, 47 - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
that was really nice
cont soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
uPDATE SOON DEAR N PLSS SEND THE LINK TOO ..................
aww...sajan fight...loved the update
Hey guys.. 
Thanks for liking my part and showering your beautiful comments on it๐Ÿค—... Sorry.. I promised to post the part (b) soon but could not fulfill my promise as I am at my relative's place๐Ÿ˜ณ.. Will try and continue as soon as possible and PM you all!
And Sorry could not reply separately.. Will do it soon!
Thanks again
Nivriti๐Ÿ˜Š

Life is Strange

Part V(b)

Sam's POV

It had been a while since I was searching Chashmish. God alone knows where she had vanished. I tried my best to find her but in vain. I could not see any soul on the lonely roads. Wonder where she is and what happened to her. Hope she is fine! Suddenly I saw a girl sitting on the bench with her head down in her lap. Hush! I finally found someone. Maybe she had seen Chashmish! I walked to her and gently said "excuse me!" she looked at me. Her eyes blood red and face full of tears. It was Chashmish! I finally found her. Or maybe she is my illusion. "Shona is that you?" I said with full of hope. "Yeah! But I am not going back with you Samrat!" she said in a stern tone. I was suddenly scared of her. I sat beside her. She moved a little to the other side and I put my hand on her shoulder. "I am sorry Shona!" I said sweetly. I tried hard not to break down. She nodded in a no. "I know you are hurt shona, but seriously, I am sorry! I did not intend to hurt you and scream on you! I actually feel guilty for doubting you Gunjan"

Gunjan's POV

"I know you are hurt shona, but seriously, I am sorry! I did not intend to hurt you and scream on you! I actually feel guilty for doubting you Gunjan" Samrat said. I am sure he has realized his mistake because he calls me Gunjan only when one he is angry or two when he is guilty. And this one sounded like the second option. It was hard for me to control myself and I enveloped myself into his arms sobbing badly. "Why Samrat? Everything was going so nicely, why did you have to do this with me? Does Dhruv coming to our place and me having the time of my life with him hurt you so much? You could have asked me or maybe shared your insecurities but why did you scream?" I said in one go. There was so much in my mind! I had to share it with him! Samrat gently patted my hair and kissed my forehead. His shirt was all wet because of my tears.. "I am sorry Shona! It is all my fault, I should have not said that. And Dhruv staying with us was not a big deal for me but seeing you giving him more importance than me hurt me!" he said. I broke the hug. "Oh! I am sorry baby! I should have known!" I said gently. Then to make the mood lighter I said "And I should have kept in mind about my little sensitive yet possessive baby!" I winked. Then we both laughed. Samrat put his hand on my hand and we got up. He opened his umbrella and said "shall we princess?" I laughed and nodded in a yes! We both held each other's hand and walked to our house. Samrat said "actually you know what, I should not have screamed on you! Do you remember the other day the doctor said high volumes are quite harmful for our baby! I am sorry my baby!" and he touched my tummy. I smiled within my tears. Suddenly it struck me and I looked at Samrat and said "Uh! Sam where is Dhruv?" he replied with a confused face " I don't know shona! He was there at our place when I left don't know about now!"

I smiled and we resumed our walk. We finally reached our place. The front door was open and I could see Dhruv walking in the alley with a tensed look on his face. Thank god! He did not leave. I guess the swear did the magic! As soon as we both entered Dhruv can and hugged me. He broke the hug and said "are you fine Ginny? Why where you not picking up your phone? If you had not come here in a minute I would have called bhai!" oh god! "Oh God Dhruv! I am fine' fit and fine! And dare you called up bhai! You know he would have panicked and done god knows what!" after that Samrat and Dhruv cleared out their misunderstandings and we all sat down in the hall and chatted for a while discussing vague topics. Dhruv was sitting on the couch and I on the parallel one, Samrat was sitting on the floor with his head on my lap and I was caressing his hair. Now even he was participating in our chats. Dhruv commented "You both look wonderful together. Only a mad person will ever try to separate you both. Sher ke muh mein haath kon dalna chahega? Lady hitler se pitna hai kya?" and he started to laugh. I glared at him and looked down to see Samrat also laughing, soon I also started to laugh. It was the truth!

Precap: Leap!

Edited by SajanRox - 13 years ago
res i m the first one yayy
perfect update nivi...luvd it alot.............finally all the misunderstandings are solved ...........................and thank god dhruv is a positive character............................luvd it seriously............................poor gunjan ws crying ......................bt sam fially consoled her ........................keep updating....................................and fr  long cments plz write long updates frm next tym๐Ÿ˜†..................................cont. soon and thnx fr the pm............
loads of luv
ambika
Edited by ambikamuskaan - 13 years ago
Awesome Update ๐Ÿ˜ Really Loved The Way Samrat Was Trying To Find His Chachmishh & Find Her Crying !! Aww; My Poor Baby !! Sorry For Late Reply ๐Ÿ˜ณ & Dhruv Is SOOO Nyc :)x LOL ๐Ÿ˜† The Last Line Of His Was Hilariouss & The Way He Started To Tease Them & Samrat Was Laughing Too & Then The Way She Bacame Angry But Seeing Samrat She Laughted Too ๐Ÿ˜ !! Pllzz Update SOON < 3 !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Awesome Update ๐Ÿ˜ Really Loved The Way Samrat Was Trying To Find His Chachmishh & Find Her Crying !! Aww; My Poor Baby !! Sorry For Late Reply ๐Ÿ˜ณ & Dhruv Is SOOO Nyc :)x LOL ๐Ÿ˜† The Last Line Of His Was Hilariouss & The Way He Started To Tease Them & Samrat Was Laughing Too & Then The Way She Bacame Angry But Seeing Samrat She Laughted Too ๐Ÿ˜ !! Pllzz Update SOON < 3 !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hey Sanz๐Ÿ˜‰,
I am glad you liked it!Embarrassed
It encourages me to write more๐Ÿ˜›
I will update soon! Abhi toh kiya tha! Time lage ga thora๐Ÿ˜‰
Love you!
NivritiEmbarrassed
really gud part
but a short one
thanks for the pm
cont soon
luv kritika